Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked my car up today!

It's a Pitch Black 2014 Challenger R/T with the Customer Preferred Package 27F, which includes:

- Electronics Convenience Group
- Super Track Pack
- HID Headlamps
- Uconnect(R) 430
- 20" Chrome Aluminum Wheels w/ 245/24ZR20 Tires
- ParkSense(R) Rear Park Assist Program

and also came with a $499 "Appearance Package" that "appears" to be a rear spoiler. They also said the car had the 3.92 rear end, not sure if that is a separate option, part of the Super Track Pack, or standard on 6-speeds (the auto I test drove did not have that rear, and felt significantly slower).

Anyway, any help/advice you could give me would be appreciated. I'm coming from a 2012 V6 Mustang, I had to get back into a V8 and I have always loved the Challengers, since the days of Nash Bridges' yellow 'Cuda flying around.

I normally heavily modify my cars, so I'm looking for some parts but I understand the 2014s are a little different with some mods. For now I'm looking for some red or white leather seat covers to replace the factory cloth, and maybe a good exhaust.

Thanks, and I'm tickled with the new car!

·
Registered
22,643 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new ride.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,571 Posts
Welcome from AZ. 3.92 gear standard with 20" wheels and 6 speed.

·
12,989 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,461 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Here Comes Trouble!
1,621 Posts
Welcome from Northern Virginia. There a lots of friendly people here. Thanks for joining.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks! I'm looking for either some red leather covers from a R/T Classic or some of the white leather seats I've seen from a few years ago. Katzkin unfortunately won't do white or red on the whole seat :(

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome to the Z forum from Central Ohio!

Lots of great folks here and glad to have you on board. In regards to seat covers you mentioned, I went with CoverKing as they have the side pocket to allow for the side seat air bags my SXT Plus came with. So as you're looking around and if yours has the side seat airbags, just watch out for the "not for use with" disclaimer. If it doesn't specifically say anything about side seat air bag usage, call them vendor and ask BEFORE you order.

Beware of the Mod shark...he will gnaw at you before he sinks his teeth in deep ! :shrk:

Your six is clear...kick it up a notch or two :4-looney:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Jax, FL. Great to have you here. Congrats on the new ride.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts