Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently tried out line lock on my 2018 scat for the first time. I only had sport traction on and I didn't have traction all the way off. Still did a pretty sweet burnout with no problem or struggles. Does traction control turn fully off while using line lock from the taser? also in anyway could I have put stress on the car by not having it off all the way?

I also hit rev limiter 3 times before I got the throttle where I wanted it to be. I'm guessing hitting it 3 times won't do harm but want to make sure. I don't beat on the car and this was my first burnout out In it so I was just getting the feel of it.

·
Registered
2018 392 / 6 Speed
84 Posts
I recently tried out line lock on my 2018 scat for the first time. I only had sport traction on and I didn't have traction all the way off. Still did a pretty sweet burnout with no problem or struggles. Does traction control turn fully off while using line lock from the taser? also in anyway could I have put stress on the car by not having it off all the way?

I also hit rev limiter 3 times before I got the throttle where I wanted it to be. I'm guessing hitting it 3 times won't do harm but want to make sure. I don't beat on the car and this was my first burnout out In it so I was just getting the feel of it.
First part, I'm not sure, I do not have a Tazer in my 392, YET!

Second part, the rev limiter is there for protection. It's doing it's job preventing you from damaging the engine.

--Jeff

Reactions: Blackscat718

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First part, I'm not sure, I do not have a Tazer in my 392, YET!

Second part, the rev limiter is there for protection. It's doing it's job preventing you from damaging the engine.

--Jeff
You won't regret getting one!

Appreciate the reassurance!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts