Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there! Newbie here. Had a question about the Tazer by ZAutomotive. Has anyone used it on a Challenger with the 7 inch rather than the 8.4 inch UConnect screen? I emailed support and they assured me it would work, but I was wondering what features will/wont work because of the screen. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I use a Tazer on '17 R/T with 7" uconnect, the base system. I obviously can't pull up Performance Pages or anything like that, but I do have all the performance gauges available in the EVIC and all other features that I enabled are working. I've used it to calibrate the speedo, disable seatbeat chimes, line lock works, changed the startup splash to the Scat bee. I haven't tried every possible option but those I have used work fine,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I use a Tazer on '17 R/T with 7" uconnect, the base system. I obviously can't pull up Performance Pages or anything like that, but I do have all the performance gauges available in the EVIC and all other features that I enabled are working. I've used it to calibrate the speedo, disable seatbeat chimes, line lock works, changed the startup splash to the Scat bee. I haven't tried every possible option but those I have used work fine,
Thanks for the info! Can you use the different driving modes? Also, have you been able to activate light shows?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
No unplugging of anything was required on my car. It's a 2017 tho and I think they changed the OBD security in 2018. That might have something to do with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts