Go to Performance Tunes

Quick Adjust

Under "Modify Parameters"

Transmission

Reset TCM

·
Registered
669 Posts
Does your stock tune file need to be reloaded bofore you do this, or can you do this at anytime with any tune loaded?

·
Premium Member
19,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does your stock tune file need to be reloaded bofore you do this, or can you do this at anytime with any tune loaded?
You can do this anytime, it's not necessary to return to stock.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Mod's All In - No Spunk

Hello Fellow Challenger Family : I just don't get it? I have a 3.5l - 2010 Challenger (yes did not get the big girl put in her) and have put on flow master duals , K&N CAI, and have loaded in the 91 octane predator download to get the most of what I have. I cannot even get her to burn out period, even laying off the brakes trying to get her to build RPM's to spin them even a little???? what up? I mean is that it ? anyone have some idea's -- Thanks to anyone giving me feedback

·
Registered
437 Posts
Can you reset the TCM without a predator? I know the #2 fuse trick, but thought that just reset the PCM. Does it reset the TCM as well?

Please PM me so I don't miss the answer. I've been having some performance issues, and want to reset botht he PCM and TCM to try to get it back to life without having to take it in.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
19,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
437 Posts
Cool! Thanks Bigsnake! I tried the search and everything I found was about pulling the #2 fuse for the PCM. I will pull the radio fuse, then disconnect the battery.

Stupid question..... I'm thinking I should pull the ground, do you agree, and for how long. I know everyone says to pull the #2 fuse for 15-20 seconds. Is it the same on disconnecting the battery to reset the PCM and TCM?

·
Premium Member
19,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool! Thanks Bigsnake! I tried the search and everything I found was about pulling the #2 fuse for the PCM. I will pull the radio fuse, then disconnect the battery.

Stupid question..... I'm thinking I should pull the ground, do you agree, and for how long. I know everyone says to pull the #2 fuse for 15-20 seconds. Is it the same on disconnecting the battery to reset the PCM and TCM?
Pull them both(+/-) for about 10 minutes and you should be good. PCM for 15 seconds is fine but when you unhook the battery you get the PCM included.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I did that last night. Pulled the stereo fuse (#36 in trunk panel) and disconnected the battery while I was hooking the tractor up to grade the driveway, then reconnected.

Good news! I did the throttle calibration before taking it for a drive and THE CHALLENGER LIVES!!!!! Took it for a short drive and the difference is immediately noticable!!! Coming around tight corners you can auto stick it down to first and it's off like rocket!!!

Thanks Snake!! Big help!!!

·
Premium Member
19,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad it worked out, sometimes clearing the (brain) helps ! :naughty:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts