Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! My name is Tessica, yep it’s with a T. No I didn’t spell my name wrong.

Anyways just got my 2021 R/T Challenger a couple of weeks ago and I am in love. My husband jokes that I went with the middle choice since my mama loves Mustangs and my Daddy loves Camaros. I think they will be proud still.
Enjoying reading everyone’s post and learning about my new vehicle. I am sure I will have some stupid question here and there that are common sense to most, so please be nice. I’m just a nurse in love with my Challenger.
I name my vehicles and the car salesmen kept says take it easy until 500 miles. So at 501 I can leave my hubby in the dust. Hints the vehicle is now named Levi = 501 kind of cheese, but it makes me happy.

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
28,581 Posts
Greetings from the Conch Republic

·
Mr. Bill
2009 SRT8
4,677 Posts
Welcome from the Eastern Shore of Virginia.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
56,322 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Premium Member
1,161 Posts
Welcome from the great state of Eastern Oregon.

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
welcome from south florida. congrats on your new ride. post some pics, when you have a chance, so we can all ooh and aah all over again

·
Registered
23,004 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,380 Posts
welcome from ny

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hello everyone! My name is Tessica, yep it’s with a T. No I didn’t spell my name wrong.

Anyways just got my 2021 R/T Challenger a couple of weeks ago and I am in love. My husband jokes that I went with the middle choice since my mama loves Mustangs and my Daddy loves Camaros. I think they will be proud still...
Welcome Tessica and CONGRATS
I've owned Stangs & Camaros and no doubt the Challenger is the Best re-birth of the original imo

PS
Pic's or it didn't happen, LOL

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
WELCOME to the "Z", from Plano, TX.

Enjoy The RIDE...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts