Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to thank the great guys at Petty's Garage! Met them at the Mopar Nats this weekend and they were very friendly and gave me some great deals on suspension parts!

I have a 2014 Shaker and purchased their front strut bar at a solid show price, and before I could turn around from my conversation with Mike, their Sales Manager, they had finished installing it on my car - and did it for free! Thanks guys!

I also purchased their 35mm front and 22mm rear sway bars, and look forward to having them installed in the near future.

They took the time to talk with me and answer my questions, and since I'm interested in a supercharger, Mike even took me for a ride in one of their Petty cars with a Magnuson installed on it.

I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience with the Petty guys, and I was impressed with the obvious quality of their products. I'm a picky guy, and they ticked all the right boxes with me.

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Sway bars and the like go a long way on these cars! Great mods and sounds like a great experience. I love when that happens.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Mike is a really nice guy, the whole Petty's group is and they do great work!
I agree. I had the opportunity to meet and do business with Mike at Carlisle. I purchased their front strut bar and an Intune programmer. Show pricing on these products was great. Mike was nice enough to text with me that Sunday to walk me through a few suggested tune parameter adjustments. Looking forward to adding their rear bar and upgrading to their sway bars in the future.:rockon:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Their products are great. Have to install the subframe connectors I just got from them. Hope to add those sway bars as well. Sure is nice to do business with good people!!!:smileup:

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
Been 100% happy with them....just had some driveline work done.

Anyone have comparisons between Petty's sway bars and Hotchkis?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts