Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great forum! I have been hanging out on the forum for the past couple weeks since I got my Challenger. I love this place :smileup: I have had the MOPAR CAI installed in my new RT. I have a Corsa Extreme catback exhaust being put in at the end of the week which I am anxiously anticipating :smileup:

·
Registered
640 Posts
X2 the catch can.

·
Registered
22,648 Posts
Looks like you are off to a great start. :smileup:

·
Registered
640 Posts
You will love that Corsa system, especially considering that you have an auto trans. I have the Borla Atak, but the Corsa is a great sounding system in its own right. Worth every penny spent.

Get a catch can. Check out Youtube to see some videos showing how much excess or blow by oil these things actually keep from going back into your engine and turning to sludge.

Also check out a company called Billet Technology if you haven't already. They have some really nice cosmetic type mods for the interior of your car. They are pricey and they do take a while to ship. You can customize a lot of the pieces as well. A lot of members on here (myself included) have some of their stuff ranging from Door Sill guards, to cup bezels to under hood kits to add a little flash to the engine bay. Billet Tech specializes in Mopar Vehicles.

Again congrats on the new ride and all the new toys to go with it.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
What other mods are on your list??????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts