Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 356 Posts

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
We will now be maintaining a database of LX/LC cars with 11 second 1/4 mile times. We will be accepting time slips and mod lists for you to be considered for the list. Once we see you post up your mods and time slips, we will add you to this post. If you have trouble reading the list there is a pdf attached at the bottom.

11SecondTimes_p1_12-07-19.png
11SecondTimes_p2_12-07-19.png

Attachments

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts
3,961 Posts
Here are a few of Lisa's runs in the BMC Challenger R/T. All runs were with the stock 5.7L Block, Heads and Header/Cats. She was the first 5.7 Chally in the 12's and 11's.

Nitrous: [email protected]
Mods: MBRP Cat Back, Techco Cold Air Intake, 85mm Ported TB, Zex 125 Shot, Diablo Tune, and 245/18 Mickey Thompson D/R's

Supercharged: [email protected] 113.37 ( Never saw the full potential here as this run was on 7 cyl lol)
Mods: Techco S/C 6 lbs of Boost, MBRP Cat Back Exhaust, 85mm Ported TB, Diablo Tune, 245/18 Mickey Thompson D/R's

·
Registered
293 Posts
We will now be maintaining a database of LX/LC cars with 11 second 1/4 mile times. We will be accepting time slips and mod lists for you to be considered for the list. Once we see you post up your mods and time slips, we will add you to this post.

Member....................Time .........................Mods
1.Lisa BMC..............11.696....................... MBRP Cat Back, Techco Cold Air Intake, 85mm Ported TB, Zex 125 Shot, Diablo Tune, and 245/18 MT D/R's
Diesel Dave

You need to add Type of car just like 12s cars:att:

·
Time to Spray Pff Pff
5,661 Posts
Bump Dave, move me up, I beat Lisa by .006:gy:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here's my 11 sec slip from last summer at Dragway 42. I am the left lane and was racing InferAL (right lane).

09 Challenger RT:
Shorties
Catless mids
CAtback
3K PI converter
Modd'd stock air box
Pred custom tune
180 stat
home ported TB
ZEX 100 shot
M&H Dr's

·
Time to Spray Pff Pff
5,661 Posts
NICE Dan....you do relize this means WAR! LMAO

You better bring your A Game cause I just upped mine today:naughty:

Hopefully the new TC gets me 11.4 and then Im ready to spray a 175 shot

·
Time to Spray Pff Pff
5,661 Posts
I aint going thaT CRAZY......................yet:smileup:

In all seriousness, I will leave the bottle at home:naughty:

BTW, what Compression Ratio is your motor ?

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In all seriousness, I will leave the bottle at home:naughty:

BTW, what Compression Ratio is your motor ?
11:1....I would like to run you without the bottle...it would e a good time. Next time I am in FL we will have to head to the track

·
Time to Spray Pff Pff
5,661 Posts
11:1....I would like to run you without the bottle...it would e a good time. Next time I am in FL we will have to head to the track

for sure bro! it will be a blast......... but in all seriousness, either run the car hard or replace the shafts...... I would hate going to the track and have to worry about babying it on the line. Personally, I think you should be fine with the stock shafts. I heard they are rated close to 700 ponies

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
for sure bro! it will be a blast......... but in all seriousness, either run the car hard or replace the shafts...... I would hate going to the track and have to worry about babying it on the line. Personally, I think you should be fine with the stock shafts. I heard they are rated close to 700 ponies
Johan is refining my tune as we speak...next time its gonna be balls to the wall

·
Time to Spray Pff Pff
5,661 Posts
Johan is refining my tune as we speak...next time its gonna be balls to the wall

Cool man, hit that dyno before its a million degrees:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I should visit this site more often.
Since there are only a couple I thought I might join you on the list
Here is my time slip from back in Feb at Bradenton Hemi meet.
11.909 @ 113.03

1 - 20 of 356 Posts