Dodge Challenger Forum banner

301 - 320 of 356 Posts

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
We will now be maintaining a database of LX/LC cars with 11 second 1/4 mile times. We will be accepting time slips and mod lists for you to be considered for the list. Once we see you post up your mods and time slips, we will add you to this post. If you have trouble reading the list there is a pdf attached at the bottom.

View attachment 112428 View attachment 112429
Any of these numbers from a car in the West like AZ??

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Ran a new best today!

DA +510ft

Mods: Jay Greene tune, hellcat airbox, Tazer, BT catch can, 180 thermostat, Racestar wheels, M/T drag radials and M&H front skinnies, weight reduction.

IMG_1753.JPG

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
27,551 Posts
Congrats Carl!!!

Reactions: cdahl383

·
Dazed & Confused
36,094 Posts
I'll update all the times after Thanksgiving week, figure most of the racing will be done for the year then.

·
Premium Member
2,934 Posts
Congrats Grant. That is really cruising!

Reactions: 245pacer

·
Registered
22,356 Posts
Nice job Grant, congratulations.

Reactions: 245pacer

·
Dazed & Confused
36,094 Posts
Times have been updated in original post. Please only add time slips that are faster than your current posted time (please only post the one fastest slip). If you have other time slips you want to share and discuss, please start a new thread in the Drag Racing Discussion Forum. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
I've been burning up the Town for 2 summers! This year I'm gonna hit the track. Working 2 Jobs has kept my free time to a minimum. Alas, I'm going this Spring for sure! My 2016 Scat Pack only has 7K miles. Curious about these 11 sec.times? I noticed lots of mods. Any advice on launching a Manual trans Stock with only an air box mod and Drag radials? Is there a thread from some Stock Manual trans passes? Also, where is everyone getting there drive shaft loop from?

·
Premium Member
2014 SRT-8
7,887 Posts
I've been burning up the Town for 2 summers! This year I'm gonna hit the track. Working 2 Jobs has kept my free time to a minimum. Alas, I'm going this Spring for sure! My 2016 Scat Pack only has 7K miles. Curious about these 11 sec.times? I noticed lots of mods. Any advice on launching a Manual trans Stock with only an air box mod and Drag radials? Is there a thread from some Stock Manual trans passes? Also, where is everyone getting there drive shaft loop from?
Maybe Rob @GARRETTECH will chime in, he's the stick man.

301 - 320 of 356 Posts