Dodge Challenger Forum banner

321 - 340 of 356 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I hope so... Any Help and insight will be appreciated.
Load it up and let it rip . Practice, Practice, practice. :):)
If your looking for Rob @GARRETTECH , y’all find him in the 12s :confused::p
In all seriousness he’s a gun on the stick but that’s practice. What I took from Rob is that he’s supremely organized and prepared , it’s about all the little things that you can do in your favor and then a clear mind on the line ( I’m working on that ) .
Show us us your checklist Rob , I need to write one for Saturday.

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Load it up and let it rip . Practice, Practice, practice. :):)
If your looking for Rob @GARRETTECH , y’all find him in the 12s :confused::p
In all seriousness he’s a gun on the stick but that’s practice. What I took from Rob is that he’s supremely organized and prepared , it’s about all the little things that you can do in your favor and then a clear mind on the line ( I’m working on that ) .
Show us us your checklist Rob , I need to write one for Saturday.

hahaha Grant.....i dont just give away my checklist for free.....but you did give me 2 gallons of fuel which was worth more than gold!! Saturday you are back at it?? I really wanted to go to Georgia this weekend but Im getting a dog......and hopefully in 2 weeks I will have a trailer so I can check out this Cecil place you all talk about......I have now overstayed my time in the 11 second thread.....I will hit enter aand then unfollow :p

·
Premium Member
2014 SRT-8
7,887 Posts
hahaha Grant.....i dont just give away my checklist for free.....but you did give me 2 gallons of fuel which was worth more than gold!! Saturday you are back at it?? I really wanted to go to Georgia this weekend but Im getting a dog......and hopefully in 2 weeks I will have a trailer so I can check out this Cecil place you all talk about......I have now overstayed my time in the 11 second thread.....I will hit enter aand then unfollow :p
upload_2019-2-26_14-47-9.gif

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
I've raced a few cars in my days. I know I jumped on this thresd
I got a message alert from the 11 second club thread.....I dont belong here yet :confused:

black scat....here is a thread where i was getting into launch rpm etc so if you want to add on to that thread it might be better.....and that way i can leave the rarefied air of all the 11 second snobs :)

https://www.challengerforumz.com/threads/new-pb-for-the-m6-392.137356/
Thanks! I'll look.... We Manual owners are scarce! lmao

·
12,977 Posts
^^^^^^^

That is just unbelievable Grant, I'm really impressed!! What's your secret?? :D:D

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
27,551 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
^^^^^^^

That is just unbelievable Grant, I'm really impressed!! What's your secret?? :D:D
Location, location, location :):)
There are no secrets Allan as you know , I just do all the tiny things you can do that given the right conditions could work in your favor. Most people wouldn’t go for a drive Friday night to scrub 5 pounds of gas and empty the widow washer bottle. I think there is still a little more left in it if the stars align going by my mph in another run and my 60 ft in the fall .
Next Saturday 8.01 Cecil County tech by 8.40 , cool down car and you’ll be first cab of the rank for a new PB Guaranteed :D:D ( I’ll be your pit boy )
88D58397-D11F-42CA-903B-13348EBCB2C0.jpeg
C39B837F-9481-4EE3-9BBE-0FDDDC3D7FBE.jpeg

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
View attachment 173318
Don’t feel bad for him it was a stick , he’s having more fun . ;):D
why do I feel I am being trolled......o_O

someone did a stick swap in a Charger? Very impressive!

how do i turn off notifications to this thread that I do not belong in.....its like trying to hang with the cool kids behind the gym in high school

BTW sweet reaction times Grant....mostly :p

Reactions: Black Scat

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
why do I feel I am being trolled......o_O

someone did a stick swap in a Charger? Very impressive!

how do i turn off notifications to this thread that I do not belong in.....its like trying to hang with the cool kids behind the gym in high school

BTW sweet reaction times Grant....mostly :p
Na I was just being an a-hole , that Cat was an auto and he was in the 10s all day . I’m guessing he got some wheel hop and got out of it , clever boy . 4 brocken axles including my mate with the black 392 6 speed . I may hit you up for some advice about that . I’ve been working on the reaction times .
673BE577-DDAA-4CD8-8220-FC7E65623E64.jpeg

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Na I was just being an a-hole , that Cat was an auto and he was in the 10s all day . I’m guessing he got some wheel hop and got out of it , clever boy . 4 brocken axles including my mate with the black 392 6 speed . I may hit you up for some advice about that . I’ve been working on the reaction times .
View attachment 173388

haha I think 'troll' and 'a-hole' are synonymous!!! :rolleyes:

looks like 'working on your reaction times' is paying off.....everyone lays a stinker here and there, ya just hope its in timetrials!!

4 broken axles?!?! thats a lot of carnage for one day!! I pick up my trailer on March 30th for just this reason.....then I gotta mount a winch.

Reactions: OrangeCrush392

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
haha I think 'troll' and 'a-hole' are synonymous!!! :rolleyes:

looks like 'working on your reaction times' is paying off.....everyone lays a stinker here and there, ya just hope its in timetrials!!

4 broken axles?!?! thats a lot of carnage for one day!! I pick up my trailer on March 30th for just this reason.....then I gotta mount a winch.
I know this sounds crazy but you could drive it down on Saturday and be in the 11s all day . Then it gets even more crazy, you could drive it home .

321 - 340 of 356 Posts