Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 4 years of design work and serious progress, we are proud to unveil the 2013 Danko Charger ! If you are interested in this project, please don't forget to do 3 very important things: First, subscribe to this thread, as I have a lot of secret progress pics that I've been hording and I will be updating this thread on a regular basis!!! Next, If you haven't already, friend us on Facebook for exlusive updates that will only be found there. Lastly, check out our new website that is dedicated exclusively to the Danko Charger. http://www.dankocharger.com/ . I also want to thank Jeff Strong (Smoke), who I've been working with for 4 years on this project. He made all of these beautiful 3D Renders and the CAD file is instrumental in bringing our design and manufacturing process into the 21st century!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
My eyesight is bad so did I miss it, are there any performance mods on the big package?
Sorry the print is so small, it's the best I could do last minute. The only performance items are the giant rear Tires (305's on the Orange and 345's on the rear) and a sealed system ram air shaker. The rest is all custom body work but most of the $$ go into the nose with all the technology needed to make it work

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Even with four doors, THIS IS HOW THE CHARGER SHOULD HAVE CAME FROM THE FACTORY!!!!!
Thanks man, happy to get some love from Challenger folks too!! Maybe soon I can do more for custom stuff for the Challenger, I'm sticking with Moderns Mopars for sure!

·
Registered
7,020 Posts
WOW that is awsome you guys do some great work!!Are you going to come out with one based on the 11-up chargers?Great job!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WOW that is awsome you guys do some great work!!Are you going to come out with one based on the 11-up chargers?Great job!
No the design of the 11-up charger nose hood and fenders is very different and just doesnt work with this concept. Its kinda hard to explain, it would require extensive major changes in the car's structure.

·
Registered
7,020 Posts
No the design of the 11-up charger nose hood and fenders is very different and just doesnt work with this concept. Its kinda hard to explain, it would require extensive major changes in the car's structure.
Thats ok!I might have to look for a good deal on a used charger now!!I would love to have that kit!!:smileup:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Now that really looks good!

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Very mean looking Charger!! Always loved the hideway headlights on the Charger!!:smileup: Great job!:smileup:

1 - 20 of 104 Posts