Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out to lunch today and saw a really nice granite gray Challenger R/T parked in the shopping center. The owner was there showing off his sequential tail lights to a buddy of his, and I stopped to compliment his car. Naturally we got to talking about Challengers (his buddy drives an older Mustang, but wants to trade it in for a Challenger).

A younger guy glided by in some over-JDM'd Acura and starts gunning his rattle-can exhaust. The driver says something to the owner, to the effect of throwing down a challenge to race (I really couldn't hear exactly what he was saying over the angry hornet buzz of his exhaust).

But I did hear the Challenger owner reply, "No thanks, bro! I'm on a strict protein diet. I only race muscle, not rice!" His buddy and I both laughed (the line sounded way cooler in the context of the moment). The JDM driver dismissed us and tried to execute a burnout, but popped his clutch instead and had to endure a few additional laughs as he restarted his car.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
I can hardly type a reply John....I'm laughing so hard!!! What a great line!!! I have to remember that one!!! Priceless!!:smileup:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,409 Posts
Very fun story to read after a long work day in the yard today. Thanks John!!!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
But I did hear the Challenger owner reply, "No thanks, bro! I'm on a strict protein diet. I only race muscle, not rice!"
That is the best line ever!!! :hah:

I'm totally borrowing it! :smileup:

·
Packin up my game gonna head out west....
2,470 Posts
Love it and would completely use it great line.

Take it easy
Jay

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
That is a great line, I will have to remember that one.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,580 Posts
Great story, I hope I can remember that line when needed.

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
that's pretty funny...and yes...hope I remember that line when needed, but it will probably end up being about 5 minutes after the fact after everyone has dispersed!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts