Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gang
I was wondering if anything was getting done for meeting up at the Dream Cruise?
I know another group of new MOPAR fans meet around 10 or 11 mile
I also know that the place we got together is ground zero for all MOPAR activities
Any thoughts

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Definitely going down once thru the week and early Saturday morning.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Oh, yeah... I'll be down there. Only missed 3 years so far! Unfortunately, for me, this year is going to be a quick one as we are moving a couple days before that and things will be a little crazy around here. I'll probably swing out 1 or 2 evenings for a quick tour, then a few hours on Saturday and that is about it. If any "gatherings" get organized, I'll try to stop in and say "hi." Hope we have great weather!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I put m foot down hat I was going to spend the whole day there on Saturday and then my bride came into the room

Will still be down there a lot but we lea for. WDW ON Tuesday

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Went out last night for a couple laps on Wooward after work. Bumper to bumper by 8 and probably 80% were some type of custom car/truck.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking to take the long way home tonight about 25 extra miles and do a lap
I will be out there tomorrow afternoon and evening and most of the day Saturday
Need to do some detailing tonight

·
Registered
33 Posts
10 mile is the service drive to 696 so I can't see people meeting there and the only thing around 11 mile is a flower shop and the Blarney Stone. Usually I see MOPARs parked around Normandy. Anyways, hope to see some people out there tonight after work!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yes but you cannot park there unless you have a pass and there are no passes left for tonight. People usually park on the east side of the street opposite of Potbelly, I've lived in Royal Oak for 8 years.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have parked in the high school parking lot before with no problem and yesterday I parked in the grocery store lot

·
Registered
33 Posts
you can try parking at Northwood but I'm telling you Dodge has the lot blocked off for an event from 6-9. Royal Oak high School is 2 miles away, you would be a lot better just parking at the driving range at Coolidge and 13 Mile if you're going to walk away from your car.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have parked in the lot near the shopping carts or try the school across 13 mile rd
A nice paved lot
I know RO high is 2 miles away I am talking about the small school
Now because it is a great location it could be jammed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts