Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well now that the photo contest is over, I thought I would share my other photos I didn't enter in the contest, as well as what I based those on:

Here is Kolwaski stopping to change his front tire:

: IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

Attachments

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Driving in the Desert

Here is my take on Kowalski in the desert:

Attachments

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
Both very nice pics !

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have more, however, we are in a heavy rainstorm (satellite internet) , and it seems like I can't get the photos to load very well. Please be patient with me, I will get them on soon! The desert picture was taken in the Badlands of SD.

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Nice pictures :smileup:, just don't try to duplicate any of the bull dozer and Challenger shots from the movie LOL.

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Rest of Kowalski Pics

The next shot is my take of him stopping in the desert at that old rundown trailer. Then final one is him racing to the railroad tracks.

Attachments

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,566 Posts
Great Pics, Betty! I see you're really having fun with your camera!

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dan, that was a fun contest, lots to try!! I am grateful to the forum for giving me these fun opportunities. The trailer photo was interesting to say the least. I happened on that place, no one was home, so I drove in, took a couple of shots and left! We have had over an 1.5 inches of rain today, so no photo taking today! Next week I am hitting the Black Hills, should be fun!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Great pics. Betty!!! You definitely have an eye for photography!! Your subject, Jazz Blue Baby, is very photogenic and you bring the best out in her!!! Can't wait to see more!!:smileup:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,741 Posts
Great job on the pics Betty, but your car was not all dusty like Kowalski's.I really like the one at the railroad crossing.:smileup:

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
ALL FANTASTIC PICS !!!! too bad the contests are set up for one shot only = if it allowed a collection of shots = you would be the winner HANDS DOWN !!! thank you for getting creative with your props and shots = this was the spirit of the theme!! = WELL DONE !!

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great job on the pics Betty, but your car was not all dusty like Kowalski's.I really like the one at the railroad crossing.:smileup:
I know, you are right. I just couldn't bring myself to get it dusty for the pics!

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for posting those neat pics Drew!!

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ALL FANTASTIC PICS !!!! too bad the contests are set up for one shot only = if it allowed a collection of shots = you would be the winner HANDS DOWN !!! thank you for getting creative with your props and shots = this was the spirit of the theme!! = WELL DONE !!
If it wasn't for your idea, I wouldn't have done any of those!! Thanks!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts