Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,123 Posts
i still cant get over all the sky. as a city kid who goofed around in manhattan, you saw the sun between the hours of 11-1 when it was between the buildings. the sky there goes all the way from the left to the right. awe inspiring. but i think those geese would get on my nerves. all the honking and stuff. like being stuck in traffic. hahahahahaahahahaa

·
More Than Just A Car
20,839 Posts
Nice pics Betty! If I didn't know any better I would of thought you were driving around here, the landscape is very similar . I always find it peacefull and relaxing driving in the country like that, maybe the only difference here is that within a hour or so here you're in the mountains, which is equally as relaxing. Nice drive!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
i still cant get over all the sky. as a city kid who goofed around in manhattan, you saw the sun between the hours of 11-1 when it was between the buildings. the sky there goes all the way from the left to the right. awe inspiring. but i think those geese would get on my nerves. all the honking and stuff. like being stuck in traffic. hahahahahaahahahaa
They were totally quiet. Never made a sound! Maybe hard for you to imagine, but it is so open and spacious, even if they were honking, you wouldn't hear it that much. They saw me and just starting gradually swimming away!

Reactions: boyohboy

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
Nice pics Betty! If I didn't know any better I would of thought you were driving around here, the landscape is very similar . I always find it peacefull and relaxing driving in the country like that, maybe the only difference here is that within a hour or so here you're in the mountains, which is equally as relaxing. Nice drive!
Thank you! I feel very fortunate as you probably do, to be able to drive south to the Sandhills, and north to the Black Hills. All within about one and a half hours!

This pic is in the above post. It shows those geese after they started swimming away. You can see the distance, so noise isn't a factor! I used my telephoto lens to get the closeup shots.
Water Cloud Sky Plant Plant community

·
Registered
2020 Gold Rush T/A 392 50th Anniversary, 66 of 70
160 Posts
My wife referred to the round hay bales as cow jelly rolls when she saw them for the first time in a field in Wyo.
Just wait until you see the ones that the farmers painted up for fun. With Halloween around the corner we should see lots of "pumpkins" popping up in a few weeks.

·
Premium Member
2015 R/T 5.7L A8
4,511 Posts
NEBRASKA Autobahn?

I know who you aimed that at, you have a little mean streak in you Betty!

But I love you anyway! :) Ry

Beautiful Pictures!

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Really beautiful/great photos Betty... always in awh buy your pics... 👍👍 Two thumbs up...

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Great Pics Betty! As Always, I enjoy reading about your Journeys!

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
NEBRASKA Autobahn?

I know who you aimed that at, you have a little mean streak in you Betty!

But I love you anyway! :) Ry

Beautiful Pictures!
I even posted some pics in that autobahn thread for you.....

• Love
Reactions: RyzRT and boyohboy
21 - 35 of 35 Posts