Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I’m NO_NO

First time joining a car forum and first time owner of a muscle car. I have a 16’ Challenger RT plus M6 and I love it more and more each day. I have done a couple of mods to it like changing the chrome gas cap and adding a JLT Cold Air Intake. Waiting on my oil catch can from billet technology and my Merrick Motorsport Intakes Rings. Currently trying to decide what rims, tire and tire size I should go with since the stock rims are 20x8 with the standard 245s. Can’t wait to see what people have posted about that.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Welcome from RI! I too have the 20x8's with the 245's. I believe over rims can accept a 8.5-9" width tire. If I'm wrong I hope I'll be corrected. I'll wait until these tires need replacing and I'll go to a wider wheel and tire.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome from Texas. I hope you are patient with billet technology. Their quality is unmatched but they take FOREVER and don't offer updates or tracking. I have my second one stuck in their production line now.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Welcome from Texas. I hope you are patient with billet technology. Their quality is unmatched but they take FOREVER and don't offer updates or tracking. I have my second one stuck in their production line now.
Dang...when I ordered the one for my Ram, I had it 5 days later...but this was 6 yrs ago.and no pandemic.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dang...when I ordered the one for my Ram, I had it 5 days later...but this was 6 yrs ago.and no pandemic.....
It’s been over a week now and a lot of YouTubers have said it can take 3 weeks for it to get their so I understand and waiting patiently 🙁

·
Registered
722 Posts
I am 3 days short of 1 month since my order has been there. They refuse to give me an estimate for shipment. They just say the guy the does their buffing is very busy (they said the same thing on my last order. I think I found their bottleneck). They seem like a machine shop that doesn't have much production control nor do they seem to stock common and popular sub-assemblies. IMO, they should stock unfinished catch cans. Then buff and ship or buff and color anodise and ship. Seems like they make everything from the ground up once they receive an order.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Here ya....I ordered a covercraft sunshade for my SRT on 3/28, was charged on 3/30, and have yet to get it......

In the 6+ weeks since I was charged for it, I have gotten 1 email in reply to numerous emails sent asking what is going on with the order, and it said they were gonna check on it...nothing since then, and that was 4/22

No one answers their phone, and all I get is an answering machine/service....and no returned calls

I have since disputed the charge to get my money back

·
What's Old is New Again!
36,494 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Premium Member
1,519 Posts
welcome from ny

1 - 20 of 28 Posts