Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I almost bought a new Charger with the Blackberry. I agree with you. But I'm glad I waited. :)

As soon as it stops raining, I'm going to get some better pics here. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
This is FCSALLN Classic one of our members.......................

HEY, you beat me to posting my own car. :lol:

That is a first. I don't usually miss a second when I can show off.

Here is another that shows the color more. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
That is what sold me on the car. :D

I only wish I would have found the 6 speed in BC. I don't mind the lazy mans trans but I love to row though the gears. Plus it would keep the wife from stealing it on me all the time. :)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
tried taking a side shot for bmblebee, but it didn't turn out right. you can't even see the stripes.... need to figure out how to take pics.... ;)

it was green this morning. pollen never bothered me before....but now it does :FIREdevil:

:)

Attachments

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
I think my camera caught the hint of dark metallic blue on the car on the night picture
In the daylight shot, it looks like it has a lot of purple in the metalflake. In the night shot, you can see the blue on the leading edge of the nose.
I like that color! :smileup:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Just got mine about 3 weeks ago
Look good with those rims and tint, congrats on the new blackberry :smileup:

hell I got mine a week ago and I've washed it about 6 times already.. Just got back from getting it washed because of the damned lovebugs out here in Florida..nasty little things..:4-angermax:

·
Banned
1,520 Posts
Another great color by Mopar! And it looks EXCELLENT on a Challenger! Damn, that looks nicE!

1 - 20 of 119 Posts