Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 80 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Here's a few pics of my R/T
Thats a beautiful ride man! :4-wavey:
But you posted them in the wrong thread if that is indeed Brilliant Black. This one is for Blackberry. Each color has its own thread.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks I appreciate it, and sorry about that I guess that comes with being a newbie! haha

·
Registered
4 Posts
Love all the pics!
Here's a couple of my 2011 blackberry pearl Rallye SS/T. Lovin' it so far! I took a couple of pictures of her on the showroom floor. I don't know why I don't have many pictures. Guess I'll have to take care of that!

Not a bad lacrosse/band mom car.:smileup:

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
Rims and lowered

Updated...

• Eibach Sportline Springs 2" Drop installed
  • KMC Nova Chrome -22 x 10
  • Nexen Roadian HP S - 265/35/22
Got a deal I couldn't resist and I went for it with getting 22's. I personally like them for my car. I feel like I made a really good choice with the setup I have. First time I ever bought a set of wheels for a car.

·
Registered
22 Posts
2012 sxt

Here are a few pictures of my SXT... I posted them already in the introduction area, but I thought they should go here as well... Fog lights and a spoiler are going to be my first mods...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Here are a few pictures of my SXT... I posted them already in the introduction area, but I thought they should go here as well... Fog lights and a spoiler are going to be my first mods...
Nice SXT! Welcome to the Blackberry Family and enjoy the Challenger:smileup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
2011 SE Challenger Blackberry

Lemans War stripes fenders, Hockey stripes, General GT Performance tires, AEM dryflow Performance air filter, Wix Cabinair filter, Mopar Matte Black Spoiler, Mopar Pedal Kit, 3M Tint. Just lovin my ride...........!

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
Lemans War stripes fenders, Hockey stripes, General GT Performance tires, AEM dryflow Performance air filter, Wix Cabinair filter, Mopar Matte Black Spoiler, Mopar Pedal Kit, 3M Tint. Just lovin my ride...........!
I can see why you love it. Looks great! :werd:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Here is my 1 day old Blackberry R/T 6 Speed. This is a wild color and I love it! I have seen it look Black, Blue, Purple and I have even noticed bright red flecks in direct sunlight. I am loving everything else underneath that crazy paint too... in fact, been dreamin' about a new Challenger ever since I saw the Orange concept car at the Denver Auto Show however many years ago.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Here is my 1 day old Blackberry R/T 6 Speed. This is a wild color and I love it! I have seen it look Black, Blue, Purple and I have even noticed bright red flecks in direct sunlight. I am loving everything else underneath that crazy paint too... in fact, been dreamin' about a new Challenger ever since I saw the Orange concept car at the Denver Auto Show however many years ago.

Welcome! Always nice to see a pbv R/T! The color still amazes me and I got my SE last year. I've always wanted a Challenger but I wasn't allowed to have the old muscle car because my parents said that would be too much maintenance and I was a teen at that time. Now that I noticed they revived the retro classic I had to get one somehow someway. A dream come true is always the best feeling! Enjoy it!:smileup:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts

It is wild, isn't it?? :D On various official documents of mine its either black or blue. They can't seem to figure it out. :)

and welcome to Club PBV. ;)

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,735 Posts
Happy to say that I will be joining the brotherhood of the blackberry once my car is built! And, some of the pics in this thread and others were what accounted for me from switching from black to the 'berry.

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,735 Posts
Love all the pics!
Here's a couple of my 2011 blackberry pearl Rallye SS/T. Lovin' it so far! I took a couple of pictures of her on the showroom floor. I don't know why I don't have many pictures. Guess I'll have to take care of that!
Hmm, with those stripes, it kinda has a Red Sox feel to it....I like it! :smileup:

·
Registered
112 Posts
So I just got my new rims and tires mounted up and I think the look of my car is totally transformed. I ordered these rims sight unseen/ based off of a couple of pictures and could not be happier. This is exactly the look I envisioned.

Thought I would share some pics of my slightly more evil looking Blackberry Challenger R/T:

___

___

___

61 - 80 of 119 Posts