Dodge Challenger Forum banner

81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
So I just got my new rims and tires mounted up and I think the look of my car is totally transformed. I ordered these rims sight unseen/ based off of a couple of pictures and could not be happier. This is exactly the look I envisioned.

Thought I would share some pics of my slightly more evil looking Blackberry Challenger R/T:

___

___

___

Old school like rims on a new Challenger is always an awesome look. You made a good choice on your R/T..I think I may be reconsidering a PBV R/T myself by the end of this year if I play my cards right. After seeing more of them I'm starting to like the idea of a Blackberry Pearl with an R/T option :smileup:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Old school like rims on a new Challenger is always an awesome look. You made a good choice on your R/T..I think I may be reconsidering a PBV R/T myself by the end of this year if I play my cards right. After seeing more of them I'm starting to like the idea of a Blackberry Pearl with an R/T option :smileup:
Here is to playing your cards right! I have seen pics of your SE and I think you have already been playing your cards right though. That is one fine looking ride IMHO.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Thanks! I'm still reminding myself that the challenger I drive is really my car. Even for an SE I can't believe I'm driving a car like this hehe.

·
Registered
112 Posts
sorry about leaving you hangin' Mile.....but you were taken care of. :) too much going on getting the truck ship-shape and worrying about what is going on with my Challenger. :(
No problem at all. This site has been invaluable in helping me realize my dream car. I am looking forward to seeing some more pics of Blackberry Challengers in this thread. I originally wanted the Blue Streak Pearl but having lived with Blackberry for a couple of weeks now, I am very happy with my decision. Awesome color!

__

·
Registered
112 Posts
sorry about leaving you hangin' Mile.....but you were taken care of. :) too much going on getting the truck ship-shape and worrying about what is going on with my Challenger. :(
No problem at all. This site has been invaluable in helping me realize my dream car. I am looking forward to seeing some more pics of Blackberry Challengers in this thread. I originally wanted the Blue Streak Pearl but having lived with Blackberry for a couple of weeks now, I am very happy with my decision. Awesome color!

__

·
Registered
45 Posts
Here's Mine

When I first saw the color I thought it was black. But when I saw the color up close it was awesome. I love it.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Yeah, they are silver. :smileup:

veeeerrrry interesting..... i like the subtlety of my black stripes, but that could be taken in a whole 'nother direction. Were those factory? If they are, I may need to check it out. Sucks that I can (almost) afford two Challengers....can only drive one at a time! :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
veeeerrrry interesting..... i like the subtlety of my black stripes, but that could be taken in a whole 'nother direction. Were those factory? If they are, I may need to check it out. Sucks that I can (almost) afford two Challengers....can only drive one at a time! :D
I believe the dealer told me they had the stripes installed. If I remember correctly, they have a guy that comes by once a week that adds stripes to the vehicles they select.

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,735 Posts
Ok, Blackberry owners...a question for y'all. For those of you who've dressed up the engine bay or interior with some sort of contrasting/highlighting color, what color did you pick?

...and do you have any pics to show off? :)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I haven't done anything in the engine bay except for the CAI and catch can.....both of which are black. Oh...the strut tower brace is silver. I have a plan and those items that won't be PBV will be flat/matte black....for the most part.

But...since the car is PBV with black stripes and chrome wheels and chrome fuel door, I have kind of a theme going on. ;)

I need to take care of those stupid brass elbows on the catch can. ;)

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,735 Posts
Ok, might as well post a pic even though I already posted it in my "new owner" type thread....on the ride home from picking it up.

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,735 Posts
It's looking spotty now after a couple days if rain. I was really "iffy" on the blackberry but my wife liked it a lot more than the black I was set on...so I got it. And I gotta say, it's really growing on me. Only a few days of ownership and I'm definitely happy I ordered it instead of black.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I was really "iffy" on the blackberry but my wife liked it a lot more than the black I was set on...so I got it. And I gotta say, it's really growing on me. Only a few days of ownership and I'm definitely happy I ordered it instead of black.
My sentiments exactly. I was in the same predicament where I went to the dealer dead set on ordering a Blue Streak Pearlcoat R/T. My wife saw a Blackberry Charger on the showroom floor and that was it.

I can honestly say that after owning my Blackberry Challenger for just over a month now, I think this is the sweetest color I have seen on any car regardless of make or model let alone any car I have ever owned. Every time I go out to the garage and flip on the lights and those overhead flourescents blast right down on that paintjob I think to myself... wow, I can't believe a car that looks that ridiculously awesome is sitting right here in my garage! That Blackberry Pearlcoat has no small part in that equation.

I am not making this statement lightly as I currently own a Daytona Yellow '69 Camaro, Onyx Black '02 Z28, Deep Molten Red '04 Cummins and a Brilliant Black Crystal Coat '05 Magnum. This Blackberry Challenger is in a different league!

Congratulations on bringing yours home. That is one beautiful car!

·
Registered
133 Posts
When I bought my blackberry challenger, I added a Katskinz interior in red. Also painted engine cover and strut covers red.

81 - 100 of 119 Posts