Dodge Challenger Forum banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,735 Posts
Here is mine home from the dealer

washed waxed and ready
Looks nice man! Really happy I ended up changing my mind and going with this color. Can't say it enough times.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Thanks Jim, l love the color. Seems everyone else does to as compliments on it are easy to find!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hey Rayn....nice color choice! ;)

Its always fun when people call it black and then when they get close they have that puzzled look on their face. :D

·
Registered
584 Posts
Ain't that the truth! I wanted black, but this is better I think. Just hope I never scratch or wreck it!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Had her about a month now. Finally got around to taking some pics. Its a great feeling walking out the door and seeing her every morning. Only thing I can compare it to is that getting your very 1ST car moment

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,735 Posts
Had her about a month now. Finally got around to taking some pics. Its a great feeling walking out the door and seeing her every morning. Only thing I can compare it to is that getting your very 1ST car moment
That's a heck of a nice shine! :smileup:

My new 2012 dodge Challenger R/T, Love it.
Cool...we've not had a post in here in a while. (might wanna change yer color in your profile) :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Beautiful cars there Mopar5540 and Tommy Barnett! Makes me wonder how many new Blackberry Challengers are still on the lots... there cannot be that many (if any at all) as they stopped production of the Blackberry cars way back in March or earlier if I remember right.

Like all the rest of you, I am so glad I went with this color! I have yet to see another Blackberry Challenger on the roads here in Denver. Lots of Black and Orange and White and Red ones, though.

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,735 Posts
Beautiful cars there Mopar5540 and Tommy Barnett! Makes me wonder how many new Blackberry Challengers are still on the lots... there cannot be that many (if any at all) as they stopped production of the Blackberry cars way back in March or earlier if I remember right.
Mine was built April 13th...(just to note)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ok, Blackberry owners...a question for y'all. For those of you who've dressed up the engine bay or interior with some sort of contrasting/highlighting color, what color did you pick?

...and do you have any pics to show off? :)

Since I have dual color halos (red/white) and red calipers I decided to go with a red and black engine bay. I also covered the openings with plexi glass to show off the engine :p

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
What color stripes/decals should I put on my PBV Challenger. Im either thinking of doing the Lemans War Paint, or the Full Body Dual Stripe. I've thought of Red, Silver, Matte Black or even White. What colors do you all like to see on our PBVs?

·
Registered
204 Posts
I used Silver on mine.

·
Registered
276 Posts
It's been a while since a new post. Lets see more pictures people!

I miss the summer :'(

The Tables have turned hehe

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I really wish they would have offered this color for 2015. Sadly......I'm off to the world of Granite Crystal......a very close second choice. :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
I really wish they would have offered this color for 2015. Sadly......I'm off to the world of Granite Crystal......a very close second choice. :)
Trading her in are you? You will be missed! but not forgotten :) Enjoy the granite crystal. Also a very close second for me. Enjoy the new ride :smiley_thumbs_up:

101 - 119 of 119 Posts