Dodge Challenger Forum banner

The Official Blackberry Color Thread

50K views 118 replies 41 participants last post by  Baerito 
#1 · (Edited)
The Official Blackberry Color Thread.............

Who is first................................

See less See more
#78 ·
Happy to say that I will be joining the brotherhood of the blackberry once my car is built! And, some of the pics in this thread and others were what accounted for me from switching from black to the 'berry.

#79 ·
Love all the pics!
Here's a couple of my 2011 blackberry pearl Rallye SS/T. Lovin' it so far! I took a couple of pictures of her on the showroom floor. I don't know why I don't have many pictures. Guess I'll have to take care of that!
Hmm, with those stripes, it kinda has a Red Sox feel to it....I like it! :smileup:

#80 ·
So I just got my new rims and tires mounted up and I think the look of my car is totally transformed. I ordered these rims sight unseen/ based off of a couple of pictures and could not be happier. This is exactly the look I envisioned.

Thought I would share some pics of my slightly more evil looking Blackberry Challenger R/T:

___

___

___

#81 ·
So I just got my new rims and tires mounted up and I think the look of my car is totally transformed. I ordered these rims sight unseen/ based off of a couple of pictures and could not be happier. This is exactly the look I envisioned.

Thought I would share some pics of my slightly more evil looking Blackberry Challenger R/T:

___

___

___

Old school like rims on a new Challenger is always an awesome look. You made a good choice on your R/T..I think I may be reconsidering a PBV R/T myself by the end of this year if I play my cards right. After seeing more of them I'm starting to like the idea of a Blackberry Pearl with an R/T option :smileup:

#82 ·
Old school like rims on a new Challenger is always an awesome look. You made a good choice on your R/T..I think I may be reconsidering a PBV R/T myself by the end of this year if I play my cards right. After seeing more of them I'm starting to like the idea of a Blackberry Pearl with an R/T option :smileup:
Here is to playing your cards right! I have seen pics of your SE and I think you have already been playing your cards right though. That is one fine looking ride IMHO.

#85 ·
sorry about leaving you hangin' Mile.....but you were taken care of. :) too much going on getting the truck ship-shape and worrying about what is going on with my Challenger. :(
No problem at all. This site has been invaluable in helping me realize my dream car. I am looking forward to seeing some more pics of Blackberry Challengers in this thread. I originally wanted the Blue Streak Pearl but having lived with Blackberry for a couple of weeks now, I am very happy with my decision. Awesome color!

__

#86 ·
sorry about leaving you hangin' Mile.....but you were taken care of. :) too much going on getting the truck ship-shape and worrying about what is going on with my Challenger. :(
No problem at all. This site has been invaluable in helping me realize my dream car. I am looking forward to seeing some more pics of Blackberry Challengers in this thread. I originally wanted the Blue Streak Pearl but having lived with Blackberry for a couple of weeks now, I am very happy with my decision. Awesome color!

__

#91 ·
veeeerrrry interesting..... i like the subtlety of my black stripes, but that could be taken in a whole 'nother direction. Were those factory? If they are, I may need to check it out. Sucks that I can (almost) afford two Challengers....can only drive one at a time! :D
I believe the dealer told me they had the stripes installed. If I remember correctly, they have a guy that comes by once a week that adds stripes to the vehicles they select.

#92 ·
Ok, Blackberry owners...a question for y'all. For those of you who've dressed up the engine bay or interior with some sort of contrasting/highlighting color, what color did you pick?

...and do you have any pics to show off? :)

#93 ·
I haven't done anything in the engine bay except for the CAI and catch can.....both of which are black. Oh...the strut tower brace is silver. I have a plan and those items that won't be PBV will be flat/matte black....for the most part.

But...since the car is PBV with black stripes and chrome wheels and chrome fuel door, I have kind of a theme going on. ;)

I need to take care of those stupid brass elbows on the catch can. ;)

#94 ·
Ok, might as well post a pic even though I already posted it in my "new owner" type thread....on the ride home from picking it up.

#96 ·
It's looking spotty now after a couple days if rain. I was really "iffy" on the blackberry but my wife liked it a lot more than the black I was set on...so I got it. And I gotta say, it's really growing on me. Only a few days of ownership and I'm definitely happy I ordered it instead of black.

#97 ·
I was really "iffy" on the blackberry but my wife liked it a lot more than the black I was set on...so I got it. And I gotta say, it's really growing on me. Only a few days of ownership and I'm definitely happy I ordered it instead of black.
My sentiments exactly. I was in the same predicament where I went to the dealer dead set on ordering a Blue Streak Pearlcoat R/T. My wife saw a Blackberry Charger on the showroom floor and that was it.

I can honestly say that after owning my Blackberry Challenger for just over a month now, I think this is the sweetest color I have seen on any car regardless of make or model let alone any car I have ever owned. Every time I go out to the garage and flip on the lights and those overhead flourescents blast right down on that paintjob I think to myself... wow, I can't believe a car that looks that ridiculously awesome is sitting right here in my garage! That Blackberry Pearlcoat has no small part in that equation.

I am not making this statement lightly as I currently own a Daytona Yellow '69 Camaro, Onyx Black '02 Z28, Deep Molten Red '04 Cummins and a Brilliant Black Crystal Coat '05 Magnum. This Blackberry Challenger is in a different league!

Congratulations on bringing yours home. That is one beautiful car!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.