Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,828 Posts
Was in Windsor today and stopped by the Upfit center to hopefully get a few pics. I was granted my wish :)
NICE. You should make a separate thread for the photos, that way more people will see them. Good stuff.
*Or maybe all you needed was a bump. :smileup:

· Registered
1,828 Posts
Is there a special trick to post pics here? Some forums limit posting permissions until you hit some number of posts...just wondering. But, since I can't use my website in my signature line for advertisement purposes -- which I understand -- you can see pics here www drblast com and follow the facebook link (I think there's some pics there), or, Facebook me at Donny Buswell, new pics posted this morning! As I said above, another BBS on my plate will be tough...but, I'll be following this thread for sure. By the way, all the pics you all posted are cool, very much like all your cars!
Here's your picture.. Looks like your code just got a little mixed up in your first post.
You've got the right idea, though :smiley_thumbs_up: Keep an eye out next time you paste the URL.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.