Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
KimFuchsia will be picking fer R/T up today, thanks to Bolles CDJ who drove about 4 hours round trip from Stafford Springs CT to the rail yard in Selkirk NY to pick it up. Who knows how long it would have been before she saw the car if they didn't push Chrysler to release it to them for pick up. One concern is it has 34 miles on it. Maybe the reason it took almost 2 months from build date to delivery is someone was driving it?
Congrats Kim My Wife got hers a week ago. She has had a blast and im sure you will to :smileup: The car came with 10 KM or about 6 miles. Our dealer put another 10KM driveing between the Body shop and service shop for the Shaker,Exaust,and suspension mods.Post some pics Kim thanks Rob and Lora.

· Registered
56 Posts
Below is from a post by Garfield411

"I have posted this before and I got the information from an individual from the other Challenger site that works at the Brampton Factory, so take this for what its worth and consider the source. As far as production numbers there were 400 numbered FF SRT's produced. Now for the R/T's the total that I was given was "just at 1000" FF R/T's and those are R/T Classics because you could not get FF on anything other than an SRT or R/T Classic. So according to the nuimbers I was given you have roughly 1400 total FF SRT's and R/T Classics produced.

In my opinion, the above numbers are close to correct. I have only seen two other FF's: an SRT and an R/T Classic with black strpes on the road. Also take into account that I have personally been to 4 Dodge dealerships in my general area. At ALL of them salesmen either did not know that FF was a color option, did not know it was actually avaiable as a color, or in one instance THREE salesmen asked if I had a custom paint job because that was not a Dodge color.

One would think that Chrysler would let go with the production numbers for all of the 2010 colors. "
Dealer search for FF R/T showed 128 R/T Classic for Canada "only" 43 Auto 85 Man. Not sure if this is part of the 1000 or in addition to it ? but prob. addition to.And i agree that Chrysler should be providing the official #s for all colors as a service to all of us who paid a premium to order these cars .

· Registered
56 Posts
Numbers

So while I wait for my new Hell Cat lets get an old thread going.:thk:So if there are 287 SRT's for the US and we know that 400 were made and had a tagged dash then 113 SRT's stayed in Canada. Subtract 113 SRT,s from Canada total of 240 leaves 127 RT Classic.:doh:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.