Dodge Challenger Forum banner

The Official Furious Fuchsia Color Thread

88K views 323 replies 84 participants last post by  B1FF 
#1 ·
I figured I would start a Furious Fuchsia color thread..... Who's first ?

See less See more
#56 · (Edited)
Furious Fushia

Saw 2 of them up close at an Ontario dealership today. I have to say that the color is a huge disappointment. It looks nothing like the promotional pictures or the color of the one on our site banner. It's also nothing like the original Panther Pink! It looks like a dark metallic pink, reminds me of women's nail polish. Add to that interior seats with white fronts and those black wheels and you have one very unattractive car. Sorry folks, to see it in person is a letdown.

#57 ·
I have not seen any in person yet but i do know the color is quite a bit darker than the original. You can thank Owens Corning (the Pink Panther name owners now) and Dodge for not wanting to go into contract for name use again.
Kinda like the reason we will never see the rise of the Road Runner, Warner Brothers trademark and The car industry are pretty much done with each other (for now).

#58 ·
Saw 2 of them up close at an Ontario dealership today. I have to say that the color is a huge disappointment. It looks nothing like the promotional pictures or the color of the one on our site banner. It's also nothing like the original Panther Pink! It looks like a dark metallic pink, reminds me of women's nail polish. Add to that interior seats with white fronts and those black wheels and you have one very unattractive car. Sorry folks, to see it in person is a letdown.
Funny, My wife said the same thing when we saw 3 of them this past Saterday. She said if she had order , she would have been very disappointed.

#59 ·
I think the color & car look even better than the promo pictures. Of course I'm a little biased because I have my FF SRT sitting in my garage. :smileup: The color was never intended to be a match to the original Panther Pink, it was only used as a basis for FF.
I for one am happy with my decision to order one.

#60 ·
From the pictures then I'd say FF would not be on my wish list but I'll reserve judgement until I see one in the flesh....and let's face it, is there even a bad Challenger color?? you could add multicolor spots to it and it would still look fantastic

No matter the color, I have to say I love the wheels...I'd have them on my PCP in a shot :smileup:

Also respect those who have gone out and chosen what's been a heavily discussed color....you either love or hate it...that's the beauty of the new impact colors..cause a lot of debate and emotion....and don't forget the limited run...I bet in a few years, FF owners will have a rather large smile on their faces as it becomes one of the more sought after flavors...with a resale price to match:smileup:

#61 ·
From the pictures then I'd say FF would not be on my wish list but I'll reserve judgement until I see one in the flesh....and let's face it, is there even a bad Challenger color?? you could add multicolor spots to it and it would still look fantastic

No matter the color, I have to say I love the wheels...I'd have them on my PCP in a shot :smileup:

Also respect those who have gone out and chosen what's been a heavily discussed color....you either love or hate it...that's the beauty of the new impact colors..cause a lot of debate and emotion....and don't forget the limited run...I bet in a few years, FF owners will have a rather large smile on their faces as it becomes one of the more sought after flavors...with a resale price to match:smileup:

Well said Marcus.:smileup:

Joe

#62 ·
To each his (or her) own as they say. If you like it, more power to you and yes it will most likely be a much sought after color for collectors in the future. (if you're willing to sell!) I was disappointed mostly because the color was so different from every picture I've seen.

I've added pics above.

#66 ·
Ok, I'm still not sold on the color but the RT Classic package makes it look much better. Still can't get past those white seats though.

#67 ·
After owning OVER 70 GM’s, I decided to order my first MOPAR… A 2010 Furious Fuchsia Challenger… It was ordered on July 10 and I have been tracking it on-line since it was put into production. It was built on August 9th and was at the upfit vendor in Windsor a week later. September 7th , it was a code KZ Plant Release, and was scheduled to be at the dealer in CT on the 10th. Well, that date has come and is long gone, and as of today (9/17) the car is still sitting in Michigan.:4-dontknow:

I just don’t understand what is taking so long, or what the delay is ?? Summer is over next week, and winter is right around the corner... I was hoping to have my Furious Fuchsia Challenger before snow fall, so I could enjoy it. I’m starting to get discouraged… :wow:

As an FYI… My 2009 ordered Corvette was built in Kentucky and in my driveway 4 days later….:smileup::Racing:

#68 ·
I was looking at an SRT8 model here in Calgary today, landed at Big4 in there storage yard, not bad, not a big fan of the rims, but not a bad looking color. The skirts definately need to be color matched. Had a peak inside it, and took some pics. The commercial shop guys was drooling all over mine hhahaah it was funny.

#72 ·
#137 of 400 was sitting at the dealer today when I picked up my Challenger poster. Not my color but it looked great and I think the rims look sweet on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.