Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
This was the 3rd weekend in a row fishing was cut short by some butthead that had to be towed up river because he broke down off shore. I am barely getting any time on the water. Too many inexperienced boaters whom take their craft out of storage without checking things out first. Today it was a melted battery cable. last two weeks it was clogged water separators and no spares on board. Maritime law says you must render assistance. I wouldn't mind it if I could just catch some fish first. Oh well...
-John

Premium Member
I just found out yesterday that the state of florida does not require boats to have insurance unless it is being leased or you still owe money on it. wtf? I have watched the morons run their luxury speedboats aground because they let their kids drive them. also, my doofus neighbor let his kid drive those stupid electric golf carts around the block. kid drove with two wheels on the sidewalk scraping the bottom.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
Was just at the auto parts store to pick up a giant size can of fix-a-flat. I use it instead of fixing lawn mower tires because it's a pain in the ass. So at the counter they got all sorts of phone charging cables there. label reads, "Gold plated for faster current speed and charging time." Incredible! They found a way to speed up the flow of electricity.
Actually, Silver is the best conductor followed by copper, and gold comes in third. Sometimes I just wanna scream.馃槨
-John

Registered
Went to walmart today......as I walked in, I saw a woman leaving with an 8 pack of paper towels....and joked that she took the last of them....

I get back there, and they still have some...wow....but they only have 2 packs now, and they are limiting you to 1.

I asked the person working there, why am I limited to 1 when they were selling 8 packs just 10 min ago....she shrugged and said it's a limit of 1.

Seems if you are old enough to get to shop during the 1st hour they are open, you can get all you need....but after that 1st hour, you're S O L !

(and still no TP besides the tiny roll 4 pack that is equivalent to just over 1 normal sized roll....and barely any of that)

Guess I'll go back tomorrow and try again for more................

Registered
OH, and yeah, the dumbass in the Dodge Ram Crew Cab who parked beside me...

Learn how to park your truck ya big dummy......you can't just pull in like a car, you have to swing wide so the front AND rear end are in the middle of the space....not just the front.

He parked so that his passenger side rear tire was basically on the line ....making it hard to get in the Challenger that was centered in the spot.

I'd have left a nasty note if I had a piece of paper.....they had tons of room on the other side, as there wasn't even a parking spot there......just a cart corral

Trigger657
OH, and yeah, the dumbass in the Dodge Ram Crew Cab who parked beside me...

Learn how to park your truck ya big dummy......you can't just pulkl in like a car, you have to swing wide so the front AND rear end are in the middle of the space....not just the front.

He parked so that his passenger side rear tire as basically on the line ....making it hard to get in the Challenger that was centered in the spot.

I'd have left a nasty note if I had a piece of paper.....they had tons of room on the other side, as there wasn't even a parking spot there......just a cart corral
'ya big dummy'. I'm sure that was your thought at the time.....He He he he..馃檳

Trigger657
You know what chaps my A$$. When I pull into the Store parking lot and some yahoo's holding up five -six cars because they saw someone going to parking spot #3. So they wait for them to unload and move out. Now parking spots #5 and #7 are empty. Watching them get out of their vehicle, I understand why their behinds are as wide as my suburban's back bumper.

Premium Member
Plumbing!!!! I spent the first two hours of my day today snaking out the sewer line with a friend who is a plumber, has all the gadgets, power snake, sewer cam! Roots in the old line of all things! Wife is happy now though, downstairs toilet is back in operation and my wallet is 200 bucks lighter! :oops:

Premium Member
You know what chaps my A$$. When I pull into the Store parking lot and some yahoo's holding up five -six cars because they saw someone going to parking spot #3. So they wait for them to unload and move out. Now parking spots #5 and #7 are empty. Watching them get out of their vehicle, I understand why their behinds are as wide as my suburban's back bumper.
My wife has a handicap card, I will not park in the spaces marked as such, I drop her off and wait farther out in the parking lot. Funny when you see someone take a handicap space and run to the store, makes me go huh!

Trigger657
my wife has a handicap card, I will not park in the spaces marked as such, I drop her off and wait farther out in the parking lot. Funny when you see someone take a handicap space and run to the store, makes me go huh!
I agree. Both my vehicles have handicap placards. But if mom's not aboard, I park like everyone else. When on my Bike though, Yellow Zones/Stripes are there for me...

Premium Member
This was the 3rd weekend in a row fishing was cut short by some butthead that had to be towed up river because he broke down off shore. I am barely getting any time on the water. Too many inexperienced boaters whom take their craft out of storage without checking things out first. Today it was a melted battery cable. last two weeks it was clogged water separators and no spares on board. Maritime law says you must render assistance. I wouldn't mind it if I could just catch some fish first. Oh well...
-John
Been there done that! I had to be towed once, dire straights when I hit a log and ripped the drive off my boat. I would have been in Davey Jones Locker if not for a guy who noticed me jumping up and down on the swim deck and waving. A very bad day for sure but there were plenty of good days!
I kayak fish now, now towing for me!

Premium Member
I agree. Both my vehicles have handicap placards. But if mom's not aboard, I park like everyone else. When on my Bike though, Yellow Zones/Stripes are there for me...
Yup. I love the dirty looks too! On the bike most people just keep walking and don't say much at least in earshot!

Premium Member
Zoom, another one that gets me! Granddaughter here everyday, in pre-school, she has Zoom classes twice a week with the teacher. Absolutely doesn't work in my opinion, these kids have the attention span of a nat and when the are unmuted in group (12 kids) holly crap, I have to go to the garage!

MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
-John
Unless there is danger to life, rendering assistance also includes saying "I can call Boat US or Seatow for you." Tjere are people who make a living helping those morons.

Registered
(and still no TP besides the tiny roll 4 pack that is equivalent to just over 1 normal sized roll....and barely any of that)

Guess I'll go back tomorrow and try again for more................
Based on the TP I see available, one would be better off using sandpaper, newspaper, or magazine pages.

Premium Member
1 - 20 of 77 Posts