41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Reactions: Thegreekmason

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,197 Posts
AT&T...…. AT&T is reporting statewide issues in Florida.....can't get on VPN unless I want to use my cellphone hotspot.....spent 2 hours troubleshooting with my IT guys and another hour on the phone waiting for AT&T....

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
AT&T...…. AT&T is reporting statewide issues in Florida.....can't get on VPN unless I want to use my cellphone hotspot.....spent 2 hours troubleshooting with my IT guys and another hour on the phone waiting for AT&T....
And just what would a telegraph company know about a virtual private network??? ••• --- •••

Reactions: Thegreekmason

·
Registered
598 Posts
Today...Chain saws at 5 A.M. I'm old. I want to sleep. 😡😣😡
-John
Last night I’m sitting in my hot tub at about midnight and all of a sudden I hear some D-bag blowing an unbelievably loud air horn, this went on intermittently for 15 minutes or so WTF.
I live in a quiet neighborhood out in the woods and it’s usually silent, I have no idea who it was but if it happens again tonight I’m not going to be happy.

·
Premium Member
6,708 Posts
I was sitting on the deck and talking to my daughter and my phone shuts off, look at it and it says over temperature needs to cool down, WTH!! So I threw it in the refrigerator, a while later the refrigerator is ringing so I guess it cooled down... grrrrr!

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
charger guy running on my rear for three exits on 95 today. was in the lane next to express lanes. clear all around me, just hanging back there. would roar up and pull back. finally, some butt head in a honda buzzed up and he took the bait and sped away, all the while giving me the finger. wtf?

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
People who are first time boaters and try to learn how to back up a trailer on a narrow steep ramp into a river. God forbid they should practice in a parking lot! Hell No! These Morons have to make 30 people waiting in line get pissed off at their idiocy while they say stupid things like, "How come my trailer keeps going the wrong way?" Good thing I don't own a bazooka.:mad:
-John

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Same thing that pisses me off almost every day, the construction of an addition to an assisted living place next door. The endless nail guns aren't a problem, neither is the beep beep beep all day, I sleep days, usually 2-10pm, and it's the random banging. The foundation is in, the interior and exterior walls are at the 3rd floor and going up quickly, so I don't know what the banging is, but it ranges from an annoying "clank clank clank" to shaking the building I'm in at earthquake levels. No, earplugs don't work at the quake level. My one cat is a total mess from it, and I'm not happy about it, and it's supposed to go on until Nov, 2021!!!!. I wish I was super rich so I could just buy a house and pay people to take care of it for me, and have dogs again, but that's not happening without a lottery win, so I will suffer through it.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
charger guy running on my rear for three exits on 95 today. was in the lane next to express lanes. clear all around me, just hanging back there. would roar up and pull back. finally, some butt head in a honda buzzed up and he took the bait and sped away, all the while giving me the finger. wtf?
lol, I would view that as good entertainment. I get the finger often and 99 out of 100 will speed away with their tails between their legs, I've only ever had one actually pull over and pop his chest out while keeping 1 leg in his ride. I wont chase people down or cause a dangerous situation for the other people on the road but I always give those little boys a chance to pull over and handle their buisness with me.

·
Premium Member
6,708 Posts
Had one yesterday up my azz but I was on two wheels, gave them the look over my shoulder once they backed off, second time I slowed down and gave them the second look over the shoulder. Nothing worse than a 4000 lb vehicle tailgating a motorcycle. I hit the twisty part of the road, bye bye..

·
Registered
116 Posts
This was the 3rd weekend in a row fishing was cut short by some butthead that had to be towed up river because he broke down off shore. I am barely getting any time on the water. Too many inexperienced boaters whom take their craft out of storage without checking things out first. Today it was a melted battery cable. last two weeks it was clogged water separators and no spares on board. Maritime law says you must render assistance. I wouldn't mind it if I could just catch some fish first. Oh well...
-John
I'd assist them in holding their heads under water until the bubbles stop. :D

·
Premium Member
6,708 Posts
I'd assist them in holding their heads under water until the bubbles stop. :D
I invite them to the fish fry, let them compete in bobbin for french fries!

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Mad today? Well, it is no surprise that people are going totally bonkers. My grandson tells me last night that he comes up on a car where the rag in front of him got out at a red light and was tearing the rear window wiper off the vehicle in front of her. Short story is that she was enraged that the vehicle in front of her had his rear wiper on (yes it has been raining the past few days) and was looking in his rear view mirror at her. She got out and banged her fist into his window and told him to turn it off. He told her to go (&^% off so she proceeded to rip off his wiper blade because she don't want anyone to look at her. Thankfully, the cops arrived.
-John

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Dr. Phil always says "there is absolutely no reason to hit a woman" I mean what if shes drowning your kids or destroying your property? I have never hit a woman other than mat training with my wife, but I'm pretty sure there are a few instances that would warrant hitting a woman open handed about half speed in this equal society we live in.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Last night I’m sitting in my hot tub at about midnight and all of a sudden I hear some D-bag blowing an unbelievably loud air horn, this went on intermittently for 15 minutes or so WTF.
I live in a quiet neighborhood out in the woods and it’s usually silent, I have no idea who it was but if it happens again tonight I’m not going to be happy.
That's what shotguns loaded with rock salt are for...

Dr. Phil always says "there is absolutely no reason to hit a woman" I mean what if shes drowning your kids or destroying your property? I have never hit a woman other than mat training with my wife, but I'm pretty sure there are a few instances that would warrant hitting a woman open handed about half speed in this equal society we live in.
That's not quite right; it's a lady, not a woman. For those who disagree, watch some of the real so called "protest" coverage on the news...

41 - 60 of 77 Posts