Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Holy horse power! :SHOCKED:

Notice the guy standing about 10 feet away has his ears covered, I bet that thing was super loud. Then I noticed the driver has ear protection as well. I had my speakers almost all the way down lol don't want to blow 'em up over a sweet video! And check out them super wide slicks, geez!

Awesome video, Susie... thanks for sharing! :rep:

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
oohhhhhhh crab! that is awesome

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
Those Aussies down under got it going on. Not sure I trust those front rubber stopper supports though. I would like to see that on a track. Sweet 1970.

·
Premium Member
18,433 Posts
So that's what 1600 hp sounds like. Would like to see that car making some runs.
Very nice !

·
12,989 Posts
What a monster!!

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Those Aussies down under got it going on. Not sure I trust those front rubber stopper supports though. I would like to see that on a track. Sweet 1970.

Holy cow!!!!

I dont think that thing was just held back by the rubber stoppers. Its hard to see but there are hold back straps on the inside of the rear slicks. When he really revs it up you can see the loose ends flapping near the garage door line.

All I can say is @#$%^&*( that is awesome! I sure hope they have stiffened that frame up big time because he is going to put some serious twist on that thing.

Reps for posting!

·
Registered
536 Posts
That beast was awesome, flames shooting out under the car, boy, I would love to take a ride in that car. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
that is so I don't no the right words but holy$$$$$$$$$$. that's what I am going to ask my wife if I can get out challenger sounding like ha ha ha . great find and thanks for sharing. love love love it

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Outstanding!

Nothing else left to say except, Weeeeeeeeee doggie! Made me laugh.
Thanks for posting.
Keep on CHALLENGING!:smileup:

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Yep that's what you get when you put all your time and money into a race car, it's a bloke mate

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
1600hp is just nuts! I'm with everyone else, let's see that on the track.

·
2012 RT Redline Tri Coat
3,675 Posts
That is a beast!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts