Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2161 - 2180 of 2200 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Thought for the day huh? Well, sometimes I tune in to "The Price is Right" in the morning. So how come if someone is lucky enough to get called up on stage they suddenly become stupid and look to the audience for help because they can't even figure out what a bag of potato chips costs. But... if they were still part of the audience, they would be screaming to the idiot on stage what the correct price is.😖
-John

·
Registered
2,881 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Funny Pictures Of The Day - 38 Pics

·
Registered
2,881 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,871 Posts
Thought for the day huh? Well, sometimes I tune in to "The Price is Right" in the morning. So how come if someone is lucky enough to get called up on stage they suddenly become stupid and look to the audience for help because they can't even figure out what a bag of potato chips costs. But... if they were still part of the audience, they would be screaming to the idiot on stage what the correct price is.😖
-John
HA! I watch that show a lot, enjoy watching how REALLY stupid some people are. I am amazed some of them know how to tie their shoes! But I still love watching some of those games.

·
26,871 Posts

·
Politically correct.
11,081 Posts
Ummmm.......NO thank you! I'll take SD low humidity!
Last week here, in Pa. , we had a day with low humidity and 84 degrees. It was beautiful!!! Yesterday, we had a T-storm and the temp went down to 69 degrees but the humidity was 95%. It felt horrible!!! I hate humidity! Betty, we'll be out there some day. Want to sell us some land so we can build? LOL!!!

:giggle:

·
26,871 Posts
Last week here, in Pa. , we had a day with low humidity and 84 degrees. It was beautiful!!! Yesterday, we had a T-storm and the temp went down to 69 degrees but the humidity was 95%. It felt horrible!!! I hate humidity! Betty, we'll be out there some day. Want to sell us some land so we can build? LOL!!!

:giggle:
Love the weather here! Even winter! The humidity here today will be low in the 20's. I wish I could sell you some land. I think you would find plenty of land in SD or even NE for sale. If it were me, I would buy a place in the Nebraska Sandhills. NO people. You can have a few dogs and live in peace!

2161 - 2180 of 2200 Posts