Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1681 - 1699 of 1699 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,757 Posts
Had to be some White Lightning from the N.C. mountains outside of Asheville. Estimate 160 proof, never again.

View attachment 244928
Tequila in any shape or form. What did me in was doing shots on my 21st birthday combined with a variety of other things.
Have never touched it since. Every time I see a bottle it brings me right back to that memory of being young,dumb and full of... You know the rest.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
25,726 Posts
Tequila in any shape or form. What did me in was doing shots on my 21st birthday combined with a variety of other things.
Have never touched it since. Every time I see a bottle it brings me right back to that memory of being young,dumb and full of... You know the rest.
HA! That is EXACTLY what I did! Tried those "shots" of tequila and I was also young and foolish!!! NEVER will do that again. Talk about getting sick..................

·
Registered
499 Posts

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
26,572 Posts
That's doing it backwards...

The Tequila Sunrise « Cocktail Renaissance
There are several versions of Tequila Sunsets. One adds a splash of club soda to a Tequila sunrise. The version I had replaced the grenadine with blackberry brandy. Google it.
That's what I know them as but she is in Key West so maybe they call them that there.
Nope. Had them in a club on Staten Island when I was in college.

·
Registered
499 Posts
A penguin is driving along the highway when, suddenly his engine starts running rough and he sees smoke in his rear view mirror. He pulls off the highway and finds the nearest service station, and pulls up to the garage with the car shaking and sputtering. He tells the mechanic what happened, and the mechanic says "OK, give me 10 minutes to check it out."
Meanwhile, the penguin sees an ice cream shop across the street. Thinking this is a perfect time for a tasty treat, he heads over and gets himself an ice cream cone.
After he finishes, he walks back over to the garage, and asks the mechanic "So, did you find out what's wrong?"
The mechanic looks at the penguin and says "It looks like you blew a seal."
The penguin quickly wipes his face and says "Oh, no, that's just the ice cream."

·
25,726 Posts
Good thing for malfunctioning computer and phone today, as I saw what Michael Bloomberg said about farmers a few years ago. 😡😡😡. I have had a few hours to calm down.

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
26,572 Posts
Good thing for malfunctioning computer and phone today, as I saw what Michael Bloomberg said about farmers a few years ago. 😡😡😡. I have had a few hours to calm down.
I think he just lost your vote.....;););););)

·
25,726 Posts
I think he just lost your vote.....;););););)
Just a little update here. I am thinking maybe it was good that Bloomberg bad mouthed farmers. Never heard so many radio talk shows/tv shows talk about farming!! Today when I went to pick up my computer, I had a long drive. Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity talked about farming!!! Now that is a new one. Rush played the Ram Commercial from 2013 when Paul Harvey recited "God Made a Farmer" and Hannity had three farmers call in and comment! That was truly different!!!

·
25,726 Posts
Bloomberg logic; I launched a model rocket. Therefore I am an astronaut! :D I do not understand why NASA will not hire me.:mad: I should sue them.😈
-John
That reminds of some great times, launching model rockets!!! My son built so MANY of them in 4-H. He started when he was 8 years old with a simple pre-painted one. Then as the years went by, he got harder ones to build and launch. He went to a rocket that had a glider on it. When you launched it the glider would lift off and it was always fun trying to find the rocket and the glider out in field!! His last rocket was self-designed, and a two stage rocket. SO much fun! I loved launching those!!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
1681 - 1699 of 1699 Posts