1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Hope this isn't a repeat. 194 MPH Challenger Superbird. My daughter sent me this. 1,000 RWHP
http://www.musclecarszone.com/2008-dodge-challenger-superbird-custom-sounds-like-a-plane-194mph/
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif](O[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]O[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] [::::::::::::::::[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]SRT[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]:::] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]O[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]O)[/FONT]
Great video, thanks for sharing! :) I am a big fan of the Superbird. That was a 70s Roadrunner. Sorry if I a being a bit blunt here, but it looked good back in the day, but not so much on a modern Challenger. Just my opinion.

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
That car was stolen a few months back. :smiledown:

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
Love that car and the video! Is the car over-the-top, garish, flashy, and in-your-face? Yup. So was the original which sometimes sat in dealer lots for 1-2 years. Those cars were made for racing, not the street, but Chrysler had to make 2,000 street versions to qualify as a "stock car." This car was made to go fast in a straight line and it did! Almost 200 mph in a mile.
Bummer that it was stolen. It is so high-profile that it was probably stripped, mainly for the engine. No way you could drive that around and not draw attention to yourself! Wonder what it was insured for?

·
12,989 Posts
There Old Superbirds like the one in my signature are in a class of there own, The Superbird nose on a Challenger looks a bit out of place IMO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts