Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after doing some research and pricing ive pretty much narrowed my search down to two places. HHP with the Comp 274 Package and a set of Long tube headers and a tune for $3500 (close to actual price). And Texas Speed with their Stage 4 N/A with a set of Long Tube headers but no tune and is $2700 (close to actual price). I was originally going to go for MMX but to me they are a little over priced for their cam/mds delete packages. I did their Max Effort N/A cam with a set of Long tube headers and ended up at $3500 which pretty much instantly knocked them out due to being pretty much $800 more than the other 2 places ive eyeballed.

Has anyone here used the TSP Stage 4 N/A or the Comp 274 from HHP? Looking for all feedback for those 2 cams.

·
Premium Member
2014 SRT-8
8,229 Posts
So after doing some research and pricing ive pretty much narrowed my search down to two places. HHP with the Comp 274 Package and a set of Long tube headers and a tune for $3500 (close to actual price). And Texas Speed with their Stage 4 N/A with a set of Long Tube headers but no tune and is $2700 (close to actual price). I was originally going to go for MMX but to me they are a little over priced for their cam/mds delete packages. I did their Max Effort N/A cam with a set of Long tube headers and ended up at $3500 which pretty much instantly knocked them out due to being pretty much $800 more than the other 2 places ive eyeballed.

Has anyone here used the TSP Stage 4 N/A or the Comp 274 from HHP? Looking for all feedback for those 2 cams.
What ever you decide this time of year shops get booked up with people with tax money so make up your mind fast.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts