Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a Dodge Dealer near Portland Oregon that can do this work without screwing up or causing you more problems on your Dodge Challenger?

Any dealer you would trust to do this recall work?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I did not get the recall notice in the mail.I made contact with Chrysler first.I have known about the timing chain issue for sometime. Read on here it was now being worked on, so I made the call.Sadly, my car is one that needs the work done to it. I called around to several dealerships in the Portland area yesterday.None that I spoke to have done more than a couple (2) of them to date.I'm going to wait until they have a dozen or more done,before I take my car in for the recall/repair work.They will need your car for at least two days.It's a 4 hour job start to finish.Chrysler say's it should take 3 1/2 hours to do the work. Dealerships are saying 4 to 6 hours.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,687 Posts
what models are affected
Hello, only the Hemi models with the automatic transmissions are on the re-call. You've got a 6 speed, no worries mate.--:smileup:
More specifically, Hemi 5.7L engines with automatic transmissions. The 6.1L and 6.4L engined models are not included in the recall.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts