Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is the best combo for street and drag ? 20 inch wheels or 18 inch wheels ? Offset, does that matter for the rear ? I was informed fronts need to be around 15mm to 25mm but how bout the back ? I only want to go with M&H tires or Mickey Thompsons but not sure which combo to go with.

I have a 2013 dodge challenger RT classic with current 20 inch rims

Thanks guys/girls

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,566 Posts
I moved this thread to the Wheels and Tires section because that's what the thread is about. Wheels and Tires.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bad news kilo, i feel like i wasted so much time and money and didn't get anywhere. I bought MT's 305/35/20 DRAG radials tires with 20x10 , 20mm offset, Status retro S818 wheels, and when i took the combo at discount tire, they said that it will most likely barely rub on your shock absorb on the inside. So then i wen't with the 275/40/20 MT street comp which is cool for street use but i do want to get some drag radials that will work for Drag racing.

Discount tire said to get a more negative offset and those 305's would of worked :sad:

Not sure what to do next. I spent so much money on these aftermarket rims and tires and now i think i just might have to go down to 18 inch wheels because i do want 305 or wider.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts