Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a bit and finally found my potential new car! Trading in my 2012 SXT for a 2013 R/T 6 speed! I test drove it a week or 2 ago and tomorrow I'm going to hopefully make the deal, Wish me luck! :smileup:​

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
Good Luck, Lannen! Let us know how you make out.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Good luck to youuuuuuu! That will be a nice little upgrade.

Reactions: MidLifeXs

·
Registered
2011 Challenger R/T Classic
224 Posts
I wonder what the average trade in for a two year old SXT car is these days? Are they holding value? Good luck with the trade. Hope you get what you want.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Good Luck!!!! I'm excited for you.....been following this journey of yours and can't wait for the super sweet ending!!!:smileup:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Good luck my friend! Bring home that bad boy

·
Registered
338 Posts
Bring it home! :smileup:

Tell the SXT you're going out for ice cream. Try not to look directly into it's headlights...
This is the greatest thing I have ever read. I died.

Good luck with your trade in! I'd love to hear what they give you for it for the trade. You're comfortable going into the manual from the automatic? Hope it works out good for you

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks to everyone! As far as the trade in amount, I paid $23k for my car new, it now has 26,000 miles on it and I'm getting $17k trade. The deal I'm getting on the RT is awesome too so I think I'm doing alright! Will post pics if it works out!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't get her for a week while they upgrade the interior to leather but..

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hey that looks like my reaper. Nope sorry my mistake. Good Luck with it. Needs a name.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.