Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any issues with their car not going through Emissions with the Trinity loaded? My car wouldn't read today, and I am wondering if I am going to need to re load the stock tune to go through. Any help would always be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I haven't tried to pass an emissions test with the Trinity, but I have passed one with a Diablo Predator as well as Superchips Flashpaq on my '09 Ram Hemi. I also passed with a Flashpaq installed on my '06 Wrangler.

Not sure if you have to go on the dyno and get the sniffer, but down here, they just check for codes, look for the cat, and make sure that the gas cap is holding pressure if you've got a '96 or newer.

·
Dazed & Confused
36,626 Posts
I would not think it had anything to do with it unless you have a custom tune and had rear O2's or something cut off that it needs to read. I'd go back to stock and try again.

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would not think it had anything to do with it unless you have a custom tune and had rear O2's or something cut off that it needs to read. I'd go back to stock and try again.
No custom tune yet, funny thing is my 06 Charger passed with a cam and a HHP custom tune. I think I am just going to go back to stock and try again..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts