Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this might be a fun thread (inspired by majorchally's recent thread Trunk storage mods - build or buy?). Posting photos of what's in our Challengers' class-leading, massive trunks. While trunk loaded sound systems are always impressive, this is meant more for trunks used as traditional cargo space. But of course all posts are welcome.

Here's mine:

In the back are my security devices. The claw looking thing on the left is a wheel lock called the PitBull Tirelock, the DiskLok next to it is a steering wheel lock.

Towards the front of my trunk is my trunk organizer containing microfiber towels, a socket wrench kit, fender cover, other small tools I use frequently, and two different bottles of Meguiars detail sprays hanging on the side. Under my basketball is my gym bag, and sandwiched between my trunk organizer and gym bag is my electric jack. My laptop bag (I'm an IT admin and wherever I go, so goes the laptop) lies between the DiskLok and gym bag.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Looks like you are making the most of your trunk! Mine is decidedly empty at the moment, I won't share a pic, I'm sure you can imagine :D

However I am trying to piece together a "Challenger bag" of necessary essentials I might need at a moments notice to keep back there. Microfiber towels, quick detailer, spritz bottle to shoo away looky loo's haha

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
usually nothing....right now, just my golf clubs as I used the trunk for winter storage of those!!!!

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Storage???

The Strut Tower Brace has a Built-In "Coat Hanger" (Cross Bar). LOL

Storage??? Now, if you look at my garage... That's a different story.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Storage???

The Strut Tower Brace has a Built-In "Coat Hanger" (Cross Bar). LOL

Storage??? Now, if you look at my garage... That's a different story.
Wasn't there an original concept, redline wheel in there just a few weeks ago?

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
I've got no junk in the trunk!! Mine is empty!!:smileup:

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Wasn't there an original concept, redline wheel in there just a few weeks ago?
Hey John... Yes, The Original Redline Wheel only goes into the Trunk when I'm on a journey. Other than that; It remains empty. :shy2:

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
I have a "thing" about keeping the trunk 100% clean/empty. I don't like ANYTHING back there!!! When I pop the trunk all I want to see is that purdy Kicker sub and that's it! Well, soon there will be a Petty's Garage rear tower brace to match the front one but other than that, nada!

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
I just have a Rubbermaid storage bin that is full of cleaning products. And a fire extinguisher.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,421 Posts
I carry a caddie with basic detailing supplies, California duster, window squeegie, ice cream bucket with clean water, and just recently I added a step stool to help with picture taking. Of course the caddie is blue!
I have to carry the detailing supplies because every trip I take involves at least 30 miles! Can't leave those nasty bugs on the car when I get to town.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Jimmy Hoffa.......
Well! We can FINALLY lay that one to rest! :hah:

Around here car hang-outs just appear. There are several places that people park a nice looking car then the whole parking lot turns into a show. I keep a detail box in the trunk with towels, spritz bottles, fire extinguisher, and some odds and ends that set my car off to have more lookers. Other than that, empty.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts