Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to pile on my dealer...

Went in for the timing chain/guide TSB and bundled in the hood gasket along the front edge, (warr) rocker panels - both sides, (warr) and TSB included an oil change which i was due for so i did not have to spend one of mine purchased previously.

Why are they called rocker panels? All my life rocker panels have been inside the door wells along the bottom. these things would have been called kick panels as they are below the door on the outside. i guess i missed a step? no great loss.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts