Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has seen my posts in the problems section, they would know I've had huge issues w/ my transmission. I've had a valve body replaced & after fighting with Chrysler for the better part of at least 8 weeks & going to 3 dealerships, I'm done w/ "warranties."

That said, what is a good programmer for shutting off MDS? I'm not entirely focused on improving performance & I'll explain why. If disabling MDS doesn't stop this terrible jerk I get w/ the vehicle, I'll be swapping out my entire power train for something of quality. I'm just hoping all of my issues are now MDS related. I've read a few threads on Ram forums discussing simliar issues to mine & disabling MDS fixed their trucks & had them shift more smoothly than off the lot.

Any advice? Predator? Bully Dog GT? I'm really unsure what to get.

·
12,990 Posts
You will never go wrong with Trinity.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I used the Trinity t-1000 which worked great for disabling the MDS, however I did not experience any jerking. The shifts were smooth. I would suggest driving the car in Auto Stick mode which shuts off MDS. Then see if you still have issues.

·
Registered
172 Posts
If you go with DiablSport you have to get the InTune DCX for 2011+ cars. I also think there might have been something wrong with my car too. In and out of ECO I can feel the difference. I wouldn't say a hard jerk, maybe a slight one. Also unless I baby the car my shifts are not smooth like others claim. I just chalked it up that it wasn't a prius or cadillac lol. Just put the InTune DCX on my car this weekend and glad to be done with MDS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts