Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where the turn signal switch diagram can be found for the 14's? I've looked through the diagrams several times and can't find it. I assume the switch provides a positive or negative trigger to the tipm. I just want to know which, and where the pins are on the tipm, assuming I'm correct about the function.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I kind of figured there were some factory techs on here that could answer this question. Nobody knows how the turn signals activate or where to find the wiring diagram? The switch doesn't seem to exist in the diagrams I've looked at.

·
Dazed & Confused
36,580 Posts
Not sure you'll be able to get a wiring diagram for it yet. Mother Mopar is real slow about releasing technical info.

·
Challenger Old Guy...
6,527 Posts
Scm

Does anyone know where the turn signal switch diagram can be found for the 14's? I've looked through the diagrams several times and can't find it. I assume the switch provides a positive or negative trigger to the tipm. I just want to know which, and where the pins are on the tipm, assuming I'm correct about the function.
I believe the turn signal stalk switch is part of the SCM (Steering Control Module)
and communicates on the CAN(B) bus to the TIPM for turn signal application.
This is also part of the clock spring assy.

Top Challenger Tips'n Tricks #175 [FONT=&quot]Steering Control Module (SCM)[/FONT]

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,441 Posts
Marv, this is why we still need you on the forum!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe the turn signal stalk switch is part of the SCM (Steering Control Module)
and communicates on the CAN(B) bus to the TIPM for turn signal application.
This is also part of the clock spring assy.

Top Challenger Tips'n Tricks #175 [FONT=&quot]Steering Control Module (SCM)[/FONT]

Thank you. That is a big help. I was hoping it wasn't on the can bus but at least I know now. Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts