Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I just put in a Hurst shifter and pistol grip setup in my 16 scat pack/shaker. Not sure what you guys have done but this new one is way better than the same one i put in my 10 srt8. Maybe there's an upgrade kit? My older one is very sloppy. I like them both, that's why I bought one for the new car.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just put in a Hurst shifter and pistol grip setup in my 16 scat pack/shaker. Not sure what you guys have done but this new one is way better than the same one i put in my 10 srt8. Maybe there's an upgrade kit? My older one is very sloppy. I like them both, that's why I bought one for the new car.
We are happy to hear that and appreciate your continued support. Unfortunately, we do not offer an upgrade kit for our Billet Plus shifter for the Dodge Challenger at this time.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'm slowly adding Hurst exclusive parts to my 2010 R/T. I saw a rear deck lid
on the 2009 Hurst Edition Challenger that I wanted to purchase. I think it was a Mr. Norms build. Does anyone know if you can buy that spoiler? I'm not having any luck finding one.

·
Premium Member
12,278 Posts
I have the Hurst shifter in my 14' I get complements all the time.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I do as well. I also just added Hurst stunner wheels but had them Black Chromed. I'd like to find that spoiler to complete the exterior. I have the Hurst decals to put on the front fenders when it gets warmer too.

·
Read Only
760 Posts
My wife got me a Hurst shifter for my 13 Challenger for my birthday back in 13 and I got the Stunner wheels a year later. I ran the wheels up into a curb and had a friend of mine do a custom paint job on them to match the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts