Dodge Challenger Forum banner
121 - 123 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have a 2010 RT that had the stock halogen lights in it. I already installed a HID kit with wntiflicker harness. Do you have a projector kit to fit this type of scenario??? Thanks, this mod looks very interesting and quite possibly a decent winter weekend project.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
I have a 2010 RT that had the stock halogen lights in it. I already installed a HID kit with wntiflicker harness. Do you have a projector kit to fit this type of scenario??? Thanks, this mod looks very interesting and quite possibly a decent winter weekend project.
Okay, so you have stock halogen headlights, and you bought the aftermarket HID Conversion Kit for the headlights right?
Then what you need to get is our projector headlights made for the stock halogen light bulb, and you will need to get the right HID light bulb for our projector headlights.
Bulb Application: H11 for Low and 9005 for High Beam
So you will need to get the H11 HID Bulb in order to fit in our projector headlights.
Please let me know if you have any other questions~

Wilson

121 - 123 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.