Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, great to be on here with other Challenger owners! I'm new to all this and ready to learn! I've wanted a Challenger since 2009 when I started seeing them on the road. I'd drool every time one passed my crappy VW (I know, shame on me). It wasn't realistic at the time to get one, because of the harsh winters and steep mountain roads up here near the PA border. Then, my dreams came true, Dodge made the GT. As soon as I could I drove that crappy VW to the dealer and purchased a fully equipped, knuckle white GT (last March). Upstate NJ had a snowfall of almost two feet before Spring hit and I drove 70 miles through the powder with ease. This summer, I enjoyed driving with the sunroof open and the windows down. Now... "winter is coming" and I'm ready once again to put my GT to the test against Mother Nature. Mopar or no car, thanks Dodge!
2017-03-26 16.49.58-1.jpg

·
Premium Member
12,168 Posts
Welcome to the Z from WV... Glad you joined us....

Reactions: UNDERD0G

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,312 Posts
Welcome to the site!!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Hello and welcome from Ohio, go Bucks. Hmm gopro your inter driving. Let peeps see how she goes through the snow

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello and welcome from Ohio, go Bucks. Hmm gopro your inter driving. Let peeps see how she goes through the snow
Thanks and GREAT idea. I have a GoPro that I barely use. I’ll have to knock the dust off of it and mount it for the first good snowfall.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
49,367 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Florida!!!

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
Welcome from NoCo. You will be glad you joined.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts