Dodge Challenger Forum banner

UNDERD0G, from New Jersey

3K views 27 replies 23 participants last post by  TikiMan 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, great to be on here with other Challenger owners! I'm new to all this and ready to learn! I've wanted a Challenger since 2009 when I started seeing them on the road. I'd drool every time one passed my crappy VW (I know, shame on me). It wasn't realistic at the time to get one, because of the harsh winters and steep mountain roads up here near the PA border. Then, my dreams came true, Dodge made the GT. As soon as I could I drove that crappy VW to the dealer and purchased a fully equipped, knuckle white GT (last March). Upstate NJ had a snowfall of almost two feet before Spring hit and I drove 70 miles through the powder with ease. This summer, I enjoyed driving with the sunroof open and the windows down. Now... "winter is coming" and I'm ready once again to put my GT to the test against Mother Nature. Mopar or no car, thanks Dodge!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Blue

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the Z from WV... Glad you joined us....

Reactions: UNDERD0G
#3 ·
Welcome to the site!!

#19 ·
Welcome from NoCo. You will be glad you joined.

#21 ·
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

#23 ·
Welcome from Kankakee, Illinois!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.