Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

My friend is trying to convince me to buy an Underdrive Pulley. Not sure where to find one for a 14 RT 5.7L...

But also looking to see what the Pros/Cons of putting one on might be...

any suggestions?

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts
3,961 Posts
Here is the one that will work for you
http://www.speedlogixstore.com/product-p/100236.htm

Not really any drawbacks on a modern car, lots of folks have been runing them on Hemi's for years, the benefit is that you pick up some lost hp. The only time you won't want to install one is if you are supercharging. Your car as it will cause you to produce less boost.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Underdrive pulleys used to cause charging issues with the battery. Are u saying that is no longer the case?

Also how would a dealer feel about one if i need warranty work? I know its an open ended question. Curious none the less.

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts
3,961 Posts
Underdrive pulleys used to cause charging issues with the battery. Are u saying that is no longer the case?

Also how would a dealer feel about one if i need warranty work? I know its an open ended question. Curious none the less.
No charging issues, even here in s fla with Heat and ac running full blast in summer, have not seen battery issues.

As far as warranty goes, any mod in matter what it is, the dealer would have to prove it caused a failure to void a warranty claim.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts