Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a section on these forums or website where i can go to and see a step by step on what i can get upgraded to my car for more power ? I would like to know which components will work with my car, etc.

Been looking around and asking a lot of shops and not sure what upgrade will go with other upgrades .

Want a guide or get parts to quickly get a lot more power.

Is there a section here to discuss ?

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
plenty of info all over the Z to help you with all of your upgrade needs, from power....tuners, to exhaust, to appearance mods. You just need to dig around and find the details you are looking for.

I'd recommend a Diablo tuner, 180 degree thermostat, after market exhaust. Really comes down to what you want and how much you want to spend.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
plenty of info all over the Z to help you with all of your upgrade needs, from power....tuners, to exhaust, to appearance mods. You just need to dig around and find the details you are looking for.

I'd recommend a Diablo tuner, 180 degree thermostat, after market exhaust. Really comes down to what you want and how much you want to spend.
actually have been looking around the forums and great info, especially the users on here are very helpful.

I was looking like something like this ..

For 5.7 RT -
Upgrade to 450HP- 500 HP , install these parts .
Upgrade to 550HP - 600 HP , install these parts .
Upgrade to 650HP - 700 HP , install these parts

Same goes for 6.4 SRT or V6 , etc.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Which is more cost effective? Buying a ported throttle body or going to a shop and having my throttle body and intake ported.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts