Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't put too much thought into my user name seven years ago lol. The 2012 got totaled two years back. Most assume my SXT is a 2012. Any way to update or change my user name?

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Once you become a site supporter, you can message any Admin with the name change. The link is in my signature.
How do I contact an administrator to change my forum name.

Reactions: P.M.F. & PAL

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,332 Posts
@VSAdmin

You need to contact VSAdmin. I've tagged him in this post. You can start a conversation with him by going to your avatar on the top right and click "Conversations" in the drop down. Once on that page there is a box to "Start New Conversation."

Since recent software upgrades, the "local" admins can't do a lot of these things anymore.

·
Premium Member
17,225 Posts
@VSAdmin

You need to contact VSAdmin. I've tagged him in this post. You can start a conversation with him by going to your avatar on the top right and click "Conversations" in the drop down. Once on that page there is a box to "Start New Conversation."

Since recent software upgrades, the "local" admins can't do a lot of these things anymore.
Well,after all the local admins have been doing this for years and are a main reason why this forum has been so good for many years so I can understand the apprehension.

·
Dazed & Confused
35,814 Posts
@VSAdmin

Actually anyone of us admins can change it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts