Dodge Challenger Forum banner

VA MAMM Chapter

5K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  MyHEMI345cuin 
#1 ·
Hey VA, post up if you want a VA Chapter of MAMM, I will need to know where you are located to that I can find a city that will not be a far drive for MOST, keyword is most. We need at least five for a chapter and after that I will try to set up our first chap M&G.

http://www.mamodernmopars.com/index.php

#2 ·
I'm there. Strasburg, VA just south of Winchester. Waiting for activation/approval.

#4 ·
What about it. NOVA Homies

Looks like it could be a way to expand out horizons and maybe meet some new friends and get some new IDEAs. I'm willing to take the lead.

#6 ·
Definitely, hit up GT over MAMM and get all the details, I'll help anyway I can and although, you guys are over an hour away; I'm willing to drive.
Already have, Need 5 total, so if we could get started as a VA group and then splinter off to like a NOVA and a Tidewater group afterwards would be good.

#10 ·
I just registered over there, although I had to choose eastern PA as my affiliation, cause it wouldn't let me complete it any other way. Guess I can change that once the VA club gets going.
Great to have you aboard, Rob. Now if we can find 2 more trusting souls. Maybe we can tempt them with your home-brew!!!!

#12 ·
I live way across on the other side of the state in Pennington Gap, Virginia, just about 70 miles west of Bristol, Virginia or 85 miles west of Abingdon. Don't know if I would be much help.
At the moment we are just looking for anyone in the state to say they are willing to participate. We can break up into more local sects after we get the initial VA chapter open. As they prefer for us to do it by cities or regions anyway.

#14 · (Edited)
#15 ·
I live way across on the other side of the state in Pennington Gap, Virginia, just about 70 miles west of Bristol, Virginia or 85 miles west of Abingdon. Don't know if I would be much help.
If you want, go ahead and sign on, that will help us get started with a Virginia Chapter. Go to http://www.mamodernmopars.com/ . Thanks

#17 ·
I don't understand the purpose of this new club. We already have a monthly m&g for forumz folks (the brunch).
I see it as a way to get ideas and meet new Mopar people other than Challenger owners. The Brunch is sponsored by DC Modern Mopars. JMO.

#19 ·
I see you over there, jackal. Thanks for the referral. That should give Virginia enough to start. I will contact GT and jkelly16 and see if we can be activated. Stand by, people. Thanks

#20 · (Edited)
OK, Virginia Chapter is started

Right now we are set up as the "Strasburg, VA" Chapter. Will work on getting it changed to NOVA on down the road a little. So far we have myself, Sk8nsanta, Moparbandit and jackal from this area and elee07SE from Hampton. I look at it to get to m&g other Mopar owners and get new ideas. After all, we are brothers and sisters.

Thanks.

BTW, If you use me as a referrer, it may get you activated quicker.

#22 ·
Gr8!!!!

I have signed up Dan!
Good to have you aboard, Harry!!! So far we have jackal, Moparbandit, Sk8nsanta, you and myself along with elee07SE who drives a beautifule custom Charger from Hampton. I am going to invite her along for the Skyline Drive CruiZe. :D

#23 ·
Right now we are set up as the "Strasburg, VA" Chapter. Will work on getting it changed to NOVA on down the road a little. So far we have myself, Sk8nsanta, Moparbandit and jackal from this area and elee07SE from Hampton. I look at it to get to m&g other Mopar owners and get new ideas. After all, we are brothers and sisters.

Thanks.

BTW, If you use me as a referrer, it may get you activated quicker.
Time to bump this one up! I see it as a way to get to meet more Mopar friends and get more ideas. BigSlamu has signed on along with those mentioned above. Please remember to use one of us as a referral and also select the Strasburg, VA as your chapter affiliation. I would like to get some things rolling after the Skyline Drive CruiZe. Thanks

Almost forgot the website: www.mamodernmopars.com

#24 ·
Time to bump this one up! I see it as a way to get to meet more Mopar friends and get more ideas. BigSlamu has signed on along with those mentioned above. Please remember to use one of us as a referral and also select the Strasburg, VA as your chapter affiliation. I would like to get some things rolling after the Skyline Drive CruiZe. Thanks

Gang Green just signed on. Although the poor guy needs glasses. :4-looney: Thinks he has a Camaro. LOL. Welcome aboard, Dan!

#25 ·
MAMM Reminder

:smiley_aagv:

#26 · (Edited)
Adam and climberccm are on board MAMM. Glad to have them! Who's next?

You can sign up at www.mamodernmopars.com. You can use me as a referrer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.