Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had these installed it will be a week Wednesday.

I noticed a slight increase in sound actually a huge increase in sound over stock... however I think Chargers are louder than Challengers from the factor as my Challenger has no sound at all. not it’s nice but not too loud as I would’ve just done the mid muffler delete from the start.

So these Vibrants get better with time or will it be about the same?

now that these are on how can I get it louder?

·
Registered
511 Posts
What engine is in your Challenger? The stock exhaust on the Scat
So I had these installed it will be a week Wednesday.

I noticed a slight increase in sound actually a huge increase in sound over stock... however I think Chargers are louder than Challengers from the factor as my Challenger has no sound at all. not it’s nice but not too loud as I would’ve just done the mid muffler delete from the start.

So these Vibrants get better with time or will it be about the same?

now that these are on how can I get it louder?
Really, No Sound at all? It's great you're happy with your mod, but I know on my 2015 Challenger the 6.4L with stock exhaust has amazing sound.

Probably one of the best stock exhausts I've heard. I constantly get asked if I modified the exhaust...easy answer....nope, all factory

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What engine is in your Challenger? The stock exhaust on the Scat

Really, No Sound at all? It's great you're happy with your mod, but I know on my 2015 Challenger the 6.4L with stock exhaust has amazing sound.

Probably one of the best stock exhausts I've heard. I constantly get asked if I modified the exhaust...easy answer....nope, all factory
no one thought my exhaust was modified. My charger sounded a bit stronger and I want to say it’s because a I only have 800 miles on the car...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts