Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The idiots forgot to remove the suicide vest on the already dead terrorist.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=23590

I guess they really don't like death and suicide bombers when it affects themselves.

:hah: BOOM!!!!

Sorry, but am I bad for laughing at this? :4-dontknow:

:crazy:

·
12,990 Posts
Im wondering if they were blaming the U.S. and crying for revenge for their own stupidity, It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

·
Longing for spring
2,215 Posts
Amazing! Can anyone be THAT stupid?
I have a feeling that justice was made. Maby their Allah wanted to tell them something? They should listen better!!!

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
That's awesome!

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
I guess they realized it's not so much fun, a yelling and dancing in the streets event, when it happens to them. The last few minutes of the video are pretty intense, brought back some memories I thought were locked away for good.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Stupid is as stupid does.
:att:

·
Registered
738 Posts
This all caused by a book... written over 1500 years ago, by some guy, not a god, but they will believe in it and will kill for it, and follow it blindly. GOD did not create religions... man did, and it causes nothing but problems.

·
2012 RT Redline Tri Coat
3,675 Posts
Man sets up his bass guitar.........

Dmmm.....Dmmm.....Dmmm..........

Another one bites the dust!

·
Premium Member
8,973 Posts
This is obviously Bush's fault.

Now for the serious reply...I have not one iota of pity for the "mourners" of a fallen murderer. Every single person there lying on the ground deserves the death and mutilation they got. They were there only to celebrate a death cult. I can only hope that there are more stupid funeral directors that leave the explosive vests on dead murderists so that those vests can also allow more of this cult to meet Allah. Allah u Akbar! Yeah, sometimes he's Awesome!

·
Registered
357 Posts
The worst part is, you know that some of these folks are pouring across our Southern boarder, disguised as poor, repressed folks fleeing their country. Meanwhile, the NSA, IRS and allied groups of our own government are spying on us. Hummmm-what's wrong with this picture!

·
2012 RT Redline Tri Coat
3,675 Posts
Brigitte Gabriel couldn't have said it any better. We need more like her in our leadership positions!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts