Dodge Challenger Forum banner

7021 - 7040 of 7058 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
These are slideshows (contained in modern day video packaging) so they're more photo than video I'd assume. Please move these if they are not in an acceptable place. These are vintage dealer sales tools and really neat I think....

·
Registered
290 Posts
These are slideshows (contained in modern day video packaging) so they're more photo than video I'd assume. Please move these if they are not in an acceptable place. These are vintage dealer sales tools and really neat I think....

Thanks for the memories! Seen these and can't watch them often enough. Brings back lots of memories (and sadness as it was a time in my life when I was a young pup and no money = college). I SO WANTED that GTX!

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Thanks for the memories! Seen these and can't watch them often enough. Brings back lots of memories (and sadness as it was a time in my life when I was a young pup and no money = college). I SO WANTED that GTX!
I'm with you on that! If we knew what we know now, we would have found a way to buy up and preserve as many of those old school Mopars as possible!

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
I actually owned a few sets of those several years ago. Maybe 4 or 5 sets. The played on a machine made by Dukane (sp?) and you can hear the beep in the video of when it time to change frames. I remember the same setup being used when I was in grade school more of a learning experience, high tech for the day. As I recall the film were in rolls that feed into the machine and then you played a record to go with it. I sold those to Galen Govier probably about 1989.

7021 - 7040 of 7058 Posts